Would you currently favor Floyd against the top welterweights?

He'd beat them all. Only Spence would give him a fight.

So 5 or so months after May-Mac I want to discuss this again. Do you guys still feel the same way?

Honestly, I would still favor and bet on him against all.

No, he won't. None of that happened against Thurman, hence he lost, he ain't beatin Floyd Mayweather. Floyd's jab to the body alone would throw his timing off badly. There's a reason Danny opted to fight the Herreras and Salkas of the world instead of challenging Floyd.
"
Well, mostly because he was never a viable opponent for Floyd. You don't just "challenge Floyd."

This criticism of Garica is way overstated anyway. Herrera is no gimme fight for anyone and anyone who ever watched the guy fight knows that. Salka is the only real softball on his resume before coming to WW and after that his moves at 147 were pretty typical of guys coming up in weight. He fought the best guy in both weight classes he's competed in.

Spence is too much for him in sparring, has been for a while, if reports are to be believed.

He'd beat them all. Only Spence would give him a fight.

Im thinking this too. His defense would win him alot of fights...ala Bhop style. Spence would be to much. thurman is ok but hasnt beaten anyone to make me think hes great

Back