Would You Cry if Barboza Beat Khabib?

Dont Frye

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or would you ride the Ferguson beats Conor train?

it could happen. by the way... the only time i cry is when i'm making sweet sweet love
<2>

giphy.gif

I hope Barboza does beat him. Tired of guys who can't make weight.

you say because khabib is the only nightmare matchup for connor?

only reason this fight is happening is to keep Khabib away from Conor. Which was the reason why Aldo v Edgar happened. Protect that cash cow.

I must admit, Khabib is a fucking annoying asshole. Any overly religious fighter comes across as a douche. Watching him get put to sleep would be a wonderful treat for christmas.....all praise to Allah.

I’d laugh my ass off if Habib shoots in from the get and eats a knee from hell.

I enjoy watching Khabib fight, but why would I be upset if he lost? This is MMA, everybody takes that first L. He's due. Barboza has earned his spot and he's been at this for a while now, he deserves it even more, fought all the killers, never missed weight, comes to bang.
Khabib as champ is kind of bad anyway, months out for Ramadan, plus at least one injury per year = lots of interim belts.

WTF? Cry? Who in the hell is emotionally invested enough to cry over some shit? They need help

Anyone who would cry over a sport needs some perspective?

As for Khabib and Conor, that fight is unlikely to ever happen. The UFC will keep Khabib as far away from Conor as possible.

Back