Would you consider this reverse racism?

I love being white. We run the world

sure you do m8

tenor.gif

EDIT:

to those wondering, the vid is just about some bitch who's unhappy about having white ancestry.

First of all, I could tell she had some European lineage just by looking at her. Why was this a shock to her? How can she look in the mirror and not know that she has some European DNA?

Second of all, what a shitty test. It only showed her one line of her maternal heritage and nothing else? Why isn't the test showing her the results from all of her ancestral lines? She got it right when she said it was a waste of money. She should have gone with ancestry.com (it shows more than just "African," it shows regions of Africa). :rolleyes:

Last edited:
They are pretending. Blacks have been coddled and lied to by the media so much, that they are delusional about some things. We got the same crap on 'Finding your roots on pbs. They called white royalty in black people's lineage royalty on "the wrong side," while somewhat mocking it. Well guess what dumbasses, royalty on the other side was a bushleague tribal leader of 50 people who was selected based on his being the one to live past 40.

Hope she never finds out that 50% of her ancestors were the patriarchy.

Unless you’re black and as dark as black coffee, you’ve probably got some white in you. Slave owners were known to fuck the women slaves so they would produce children that would be born into slavery. Why would a slave owner buy more slaves when he could just fuck the women and have them raise more?

Hardly shocking if you’ve taken a college history course.

Unless you’re black and as dark as black coffee, you’ve probably got some white in you. Slave owners were known to fuck the women slaves so they would produce children that would be born into slavery. Why would a slave owner buy more slaves when he could just fuck the women and have them raise more?

Hardly shocking if you’ve taken a college history course.

It went the other way as well. White women had oops babies going way back, as well. DNA study has shown this.

Post the DNA study?
Also from the "finding your roots" program on pbs. The host, who generally did a very good job, outside of the occasional racist comment, laid out how the DNA analysis showed that "everybody was always doing everybody."

It went the other way as well. White women had oops babies going way back, as well. DNA study has shown this.
That doesn’t surprise me but given the public shame that would likely come with that it was probably kept much more secret.

That doesn’t surprise me but given the public shame that would likely come with that it was probably kept much more secret.
Yep.. "The baby died" etc.. The child itself was probably attributed to one of the preferred house servants, and given preferential treatment in most cases.

So you don't have a study to link?
I don't think they were lying. No, I had no study in mind, other than what the host referred to on that show, which I consider to be an academic leaning program, although nothing I would cite as authority in an actual research paper.

Also, lmao at you not believing it. Met any white girls?

Yep.. "The baby died" etc.. The child itself was probably attributed to one of the preferred house servants, and given preferential treatment in most cases.
Yeah lots of “miscarriages” I would imagine.

I feel like I heard that story though. The master would treat the child like shit and the mother would try to protect it. Maybe I’m thinking of a movie or book.

I don't think they were lying. No, I had no study in mind, other than what the host referred to on that show, which I consider to be an academic leaning program, although nothing I would cite as authority in an actual research paper.

Also, lmao at you not believing it. Met any white girls?

Oh, that was a TV show. I thought when you said DNA study you actually had a study you seen and I was interested in reading it.

Carry on with your circle jerk.

She should submit that DNA test to the bank and see if they’ll raise her credit score :D

Oh, that was a TV show. I thought when you said DNA study you actually had a study you seen and I was interested in reading it.

Carry on with your circle jerk.

The "study" was just the simple findings in the DNA. They can tell when DNA comes from maternal or paternal sides, and it doesn't require much more than a composite of tests themselves, which is what they had.

Nope. I'd consider it racism and say fuck that racist propaganda to include the word reverse.

Back