Would you consider this reverse racism?

Khabibs Tiramisu

TLJ IS DOGSHIT. OH HI MARK!
@purple
Reaction score

EDIT:

to those wondering, the vid is just about some bitch who's unhappy about having white ancestry.

Last edited:
Does reverse racism mean not racist?

Not clicking play, but a black woman wearing a fedora is cultural appropriation against neckbeard culture.

We don't want her, Africa can have her back.

But enough about us, what do you think, ts?

Anything with the word shocking in the title is most likely clickbait for something unshocking.

I watched while on the crapper, so no one else has to watch

Annoying but necessarily hateable young woman finds out her maternal lineage is European and not African.

Her reaction is not over the top or worth watching. You don't need to see this video.

Tl;dr this thread sucks

EDIT:

to those wondering, the vid is just about some bitch who's unhappy about having white ancestry.

She passes the racial eye test so all she has to do is neglect to mention the evil white ancestry on any college/job applications and she should be good to go full affirmative action mode. Not seeing what the problem is

How would this be racist? She was hoping to learn which tribe she came from or something interesting like that.

This was totally not at all what she was expecting and she felt like she hadn’t learned what she wanted to know about her ancestry.

Not a big deal tbh and she calms down at the end of the video and explains.

Just because your skin color is different doesn’t change who you are.

No sense in being upset about skin color. Be happy with who you are, not what you are.

I don't think it's possible to have a clean Mayberry anymore. These warroom topics keep bleeding over.

Every time I hear the word "again" I think 'reverse racism'.

Get it? Again... aggin (phonetically). Backwards. Racism???

Isn't reverse-racism preferential treatment based on race? Like affirmative action?

Back