Would you be up for this Middleweight showdown while GSP is holding the division hostage?

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
borrachinha1.jpg

vs

ezgif_3_4c3f79633b.gif

[<cena1}

rockhard vs. paulo underwear model costa?

The real fight would be with USADA

:eek:

Its too soon for Borrachinha. He hasnt earned that level of competition yet.

He said he'll fight Whittaker it hasn't even been a month and you're saying he's holding the division hostage. Typical shertard.

What does this fight have to do with GSP/Whitaker? Neither of these guys are next in line.

Anyway, Rockhold should fight Brunson. Rockhold has done fuck all the last 2 years. Time to get busy and stop waiting for the other contenders to eliminate themselves.

GSP actually took care of the guy holding the MW division hostage, while Whittaker was out with an injury.

GSP literally has done nothing yet to hold up the MW division.

The following facts were brought to you by me.

GSP litteraly fought like a week ago. Who says he is holding the division hostage? Even if he doesn't fight at MW again, he will most likely vacate. He won't be sitting there for a year holding the belt with his dick in his hand like we have seen from some guys.

Hostage? I did not here he planned to hold on to the belt without defending it?

Do we have a source for this?

"Holding hostage" the guys been champ for ten days.

A prime example of holding a belt hostage would be a guy who hasn't defended his title in a year.

grandaglasses-752x501.jpg

Easy there. Let Costa fight someone in the top 15 before jumping to the #2 ranked guy.

"Holding hostage" the guys been champ for ten days.

A prime example of holding a belt hostage would be a guy who hasn't defended his title in a year.

grandaglasses-752x501.jpg
He looks like a molester

How is GSP holding it hostage Robert Whittaker has not been cleared to train I don't think and in GSP's contract it said if he beat Bisping he had to unify the belt. GSP said that himself at the post fight media scrum. I think half of the nonsense we been hearing is garbage rumors just like McGrgor vs Diaz 3 was never mentioned by the UFC but on social media the fight was already under contract.

Back