Would you be shocked if Ngannou beats Stipe by submission?

Ngannou has already mentioned a scenario of Stipe shooting on him and getting caught in a guillotine. So it's certainly on his mind.

Stipe is reputed to be almost impossible to submit, and he certainly was able to break out of Overeem's attempt, but can he fight off Ngannou's pythons?

I know that you used it to describe his arms but I don't know why It's giving me a different idea. Probably a side-effect for being on sherdog for this long.

Last edited:
Stipe will try to TD Francis and the Predator will finish him with a nasty knee from hell to the body.

Found a video of Ngannou's first fight where he won via a straight armbar / omoplata-looking type of submission:

Damn, Ngannou's natural speed, dexterity, and reflexes are nuts. As impressive as he looks, his performance cap is far more unusual. Yes nuthugging. In sparring his hooks look supernaturally fast.

Damn, Ngannou's natural speed, dexterity, and reflexes are nuts. As impressive as he looks, his performance cap is far more unusual. Yes nuthugging. In sparring his hooks look supernaturally fast.

Yep. A lot of people were in awe of his KO power, but when I first saw one of his training video, it was his speed and agility for a 260lb fighter that was unbelievable. He moved like a LW.

This is the video, by the way:

Ngannou by guillotine mark my words.

No. Last time Ngannou grappled was him ripping Hamilton's arm off, but you can't use Anthony Hamilton as a barometer of his ground skills. Also, it was a power move, not a finesse sub.

Second, Stipe's a wrestler. He's not Khabib or Maia, who would be incredibly tough to submit, especially when they're on top. Ngannou could have a solid ground game, but that's just guessing ATM. And when there's guessing involved, an unknown, things can happen, but they're not likely to happen.

I know that you used it to describe his arms but I don't know why It's giving me a different idea. Probably a side-effect for being on sherdog for this long.

<45><45>

Back