Would you be OK with Yoel making weight if they let him hold down on a towel?

IBeLurkin

I see you've come to this battle of wits unarmed
@Black
Reaction score
So many people are upset that Yoel missed weight by 0.2, while that amount is negligible by many other prominent commissions.

For those upset with Yoel, would you be ok with him resting his arms on the towel in front of him at the scale and making weight easily?

Cormier is a fatty which a lot of sherdoggers can relate to so they give him a pass.

Yoel is shredded/Cut as fuck, jealous sherdoggers hate em so they hold him to higher standards.

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying

No one gave Cormier a pass. He beat the retarded system and the commission learned. Yoel should've been creative and weighed in holding 200 helium balloons.

Sure, I'd volunteer just so he could tell me, "I luh you, mang!"

And then I'd reply, "No for gay Jesus!"

Then he'd pin me against a wall and kiss me, but I wouldn't be able to get away because he's an Olympic silver medalist.

Cormier is a fatty which a lot of sherdoggers can relate to so they give him a pass.

Yoel is shredded/Cut as fuck, jealous sherdoggers hate em so they hold him to higher standards.
DC never missed weight before that? Right?

DC never missed weight before that? Right?
Has Romero ever missed weight before a normally scheduled bout?

And DC missed weight so bad on the Olympics that his kidneys shut down and he (the captain of the team) was kicked out of the Olympics.

Nevermind his towel holding shenanigans when he was clearly overweight.

Fair Enough, I just wasn't entirely sure on the facts. Thank you.

Back