Would you be OK with eating nothing for a day but 3 slices of pizza?

change it to three boxes and we got a deal

3 slices of a large pizza, 2 toppings. Not some huge CostCo slice. You can drink as much water as you want.

Or, would you rather eat as much of a bland, fairly tasteless food as you want. Something like rice, plain bread, plain salad (no dressing), etc. A food you don't really enjoy, but you don't absolutely hate.

Edit: Can't figure out how to change title with new layout. D'oh! It's just for one day, not like for the rest of your life. Two days MAX.

Do you mean lettuce?

Is this for one day one week one month one year?

The way the question is phrased,one day, I couldn’t give two shits. I could do either and not think twice about it.

What exactly is a plain salad
Like a salad with greens and veggies, but nothing that would make it super yummy, like croutons, nuts, fruit, etc. And definitely no dressing. It could have like celery, cucumber, tomatoes, things like that.

Do you mean lettuce?
My 1st thought was, it could have celery, cucumber, tomatoes, cilantro, avocado, shit like that, Mr. Smartass.

But then, I was like, you're right. Basically, lettuce and some veggies. The point of this exercise is it shouldn't be something enjoyable that you would be looking forward to eating.

Also, NOBODY FUCKS WITH THE JESUS!

Back