Would you be interested in Maia vs Lawler?

I would like a grappler vs grappler to be honest.

Who is the best grappler at WW besides Maia? And I don't mean a grappler in the sense of a strong wrestler who will use his grappling to keep it standing. I want to see Maia in a groundbattle.
I still remember his fantastic fight against Jason MacDonald, one of the best pure grappling fights ever. I wanna see something like that again.

Maybe Sérgio Moraes?

Maia vs Shields was pretty fun to watch, especially since Shields was getting the better of him on the ground. Not sure if there is a current top 15 UFC WW that is willing to play footsie with Maia on the ground and I don't blame them

Maia vs Shields was pretty fun to watch, especially since Shields was getting the better of him on the ground. Not sure if there is a current top 15 UFC WW that is willing to play footsie with Maia on the ground and I don't blame them

If it had been a grappling match Demian would have won. He passed guard took the back etc.

Also shields literally stuffed his fingers up Maia's asshole and dragged him to the ground with an oil check.
oilcheck2.pngoilcheck2.png oilcheck1.png

If Robbie's TDD is anything like
it used to, Maia gets wrecked. I used
to think Maia was just inconsistent with his takedowns and gasses but I'm starting to think his takedowns are just really unathletic and telegraphed all the time

Back