Would you be cool with your wife/gf hanging out with a guy friend?

How the fuck is that creeper status?

I don't know a single adult man who hangs out alone with women for anything other than trying to fuck. I think any dude that's hanging out with women on some beta male, platonic level to be lame as fuck.

Take that fake ass white knight PC bullshit somewhere else. You're probably smashing fat meth mouth bitches that nobody else wants to fuck, while you're a neck beard that no other girl wants to fuck, which is what allows for your naive bullshit attitude. Let a hot girlfriend hang out with fire other guys alone and I guarantee she's going to have a cock down her throat quickly.

lol Because you are a child.
No adult male talks like this. You're immature as fuck.
This stance only makes sense if you only look at women as things to stick your dick in.
An adult can control their desires. There's nothing "PC" or "white knight" about self control. If you can only think about fucking when you're with a girl that has a brain and an interesting life/story, then you're the one with the problem.

This stance only makes sense if you only look at women as things to stick your dick in.
An adult can control their desires. There's nothing "PC" or "white knight" about self control. If you can only think about fucking when you're with a girl that has a brain and an interesting life/story, then you're the one with the problem.

Lol this mangina.

Lol your rage issues make you sound so in control bruh.
lol who is raging? Keep projecting.
I think you're a typing chimp, and I enjoy laughing at all of your stupid, insecure posts. Zero rage, because there are zero fucks given when it comes to you, buttercup
<LucyBless>

lol who is raging? Keep projecting.
I think you're a typing chimp, and I enjoy laughing at all of your stupid, insecure posts. Zero rage, because there are zero fucks given when it comes to you, buttercup
<LucyBless>

Yup that's what non raging pepole do: Post long diatribes about how not angry they are.

I see no problem with it. I'm 34 but most of us have known each other since grade school and high school.

Best way to describe it is like if chandler is dating Monica but Monica and Joey went out to a ballgame and had a few drinks.

No one is saying 'nothing can be done' certainly not me so take that lie out of here. I am saying that simply believing you are preventing your woman from cheating by controlling her and banning male friends shows you to be a fool.

You have yet to provide any concrete ways to prevent it. Not one thing. All I get out of your nonsense is that you just kick the bitch to the curb and try again. And keep trying and keep trying and keep trying until you luckily find that one unicorn that does not cheat...

This is why marriage is a fucking joke.. No one is trustworthy what with everyone cheating on everyone else. SO why bother trying to trust anyone. What do you get it out of it putting your heart on the line only to get cheated on with no recourse.

Your a fucking moron. Men are hardwired to want to fuck every female they find.

Yep, no problem. Being a trustworthy person goes hand in hand with trusting others. Insecurity isn’t a desirable trait in these parts.

I don't know if it's insecurity per se, sometimes it could be social norms do not favor certain things.

If we all went back in time and asked our grandfathers if they allowed their wives/gf to hang out with other dudes they'd look at us like we're stupid.

Last edited:
*You're
Smart guy.

lol Only stupid people trying to sound smart say shit like this. "Men are hard wired to...." You know what else we're hard wired to do? Eat sweets and fatty food. Because I don't want to be a fat ass, guess what I CHOOSE to do? I use my brain, like a big boy, and I think beyond what the reptilian part of my brain is telling me. I also don't rape girls that I want to fuck, or kill people that make me angry. I wear condoms when I fuck because i don't want kids.
Just because you are "hard wired" to do something, doesn't mean you have to do it.

Try to be more than a primate, you might surprise yourself at what you can accomplish.

You have yet to provide any concrete ways to prevent it. Not one thing. All I get out of your nonsense is that you just kick the bitch to the curb and try again. And keep trying and keep trying and keep trying until you luckily find that one unicorn that does not cheat...

This is why marriage is a fucking joke.. No one is trustworthy what with everyone cheating on everyone else. SO why bother trying to trust anyone. What do you get it out of it putting your heart on the line only to get cheated on with no recourse.
lol There is no concrete way to prevent it, you child.
Life has no guarantees. You may get cheated on if you marry a person that is not suitable for you. The only way to prevent that is to maintain a strong relationship with her.
If she fucks around on you, it's because the relationship was weak, not because she has male friends.

lol at the guys being panzies being the ones who are not insecure and trying to control their women into not cheating.

Any guy who believes 'if I just restrict her friends she will not cheat' is truly gullible. most of the Stat's i've seen say most affairs for women start at Work, second is at the gym and third is via Social Media flirtations. Good luck @Kframe keeping his woman from doing any of those things.

I'm interested in the source if you have it.

PREVENT WHAT?

You cannot prevent cheating. You can only foster a good relationship based on trust and rely on your ability to pick a decent moral person.

This is your problem. You think you can PREVENT your woman cheating and think you can do so by CONTROL. You applaud islam in that regard and admit you don't care about the man cheating.

You are the worst kind of insecure man who will almost certainly never have a healthy relationship and therefore hopes to control his wife into a semblance of one. She might be miserable with you but at least she won't cheat with the threat of death hanging over her. That is the RECOURSE you want.

Simply trusting your wife to go to work and not cheat and basing a relationship on that is something you (and sadly many sherdog men) cannot fathom or tolerate. You need to feel you have taken some control and are preventing your wives from cheating and that is quite laughable.

Women cheat because they aren't as attracted or as in love with their dude anymore. A lot of guys soften during a relationship and their women end up cheating with the version of their guy at the beginning of the relationship.

Us guys, on the other hand, can love our girl to death and still want to fuck other broads.

If you remain the same confident, masculine dude she was in love with at the beginning of the relationship, she likely won't cheat.

This is one of the most accurate posts posted on this entire thread.

I want everyone to take a second and read this.

lol There is no concrete way to prevent it, you child.
Life has no guarantees. You may get cheated on if you marry a person that is not suitable for you. The only way to prevent that is to maintain a strong relationship with her.
If she fucks around on you, it's because the relationship was weak, not because she has male friends.
9130FB8C72DD5DB8F0689F553F2C0D9A235B03B7

There is no helping you. No one is arguing that. T hey are saying that you preventing your wife from having a male friend changes nothing. Men exist at Starbucks, at her work and everywhere.

Are you going to try and CONTROL here everywhere because men want to fuck?

She likes hanging out with her gay friends, i have no problem with that.

Back