Would you be chill if a kid you are babysitting watched a UFC card you ordered?

Haha, I've been in the dog-house a few times for suggesting it was...
My brother in law caught hell for it constantly until his girls were old enough to take care of themselves. Shit really hit the fan when he decided a webcam watching the family room was enough to let him go up and play WOW. Wife came home to all the walls being decorated in sharpie.

My brother in law caught hell for it constantly until his girls were old enough to take care of themselves. Shit really hit the fan when he decided a webcam watching the family room was enough to let him go up and play WOW. Wife came home to all the walls being decorated in sharpie.
That's a sore one, sometimes as a dad we have to just roll the dice and see if we get away with it, although that one might have been pushing his luck a bit too much.

My 7 year old basically watches the 2 year old for me, we have a good system in place, I give them enough food to survive and they survive.

If you have people coming over to watch the fights and they find out you are babysitting some kid, expect them all to cancel

The only kids I babysit for are my nieces and nephews and the only reason I babysit them is because my sister pays me with really good weed and coke.

TS spends the last of his babysitting money on the ppv only to have the kid turn to him before the main event and go “You know we could have streamed this, right?”

If the kid watches dragon ball I'd be golden.

I got mine started early on with both, he'll be 5 soon, loves it.

And for the naysayers. Parenting isn't about protecting your kids from everything, it's about teaching them what they're seeing and what that means. Sheltered kids are the wildest when they finally taste freedom.

You need the money from babysitting but the card has all your favorite fighters on it?

edit: this isn't about me its about a friend so I am not going to defend against baseless attacks
If you had to babysit for money, a UFC PPV should be one of the LAST things you should spend your money on.

Back