Would you be chill if a kid you are babysitting watched a UFC card you ordered?

Lol @ guy baby sitters.

Prob just closet kiddy touches
giphy.gif

Yeah, it was always a family friend type situation with me, usually my services would have been offered out by my mum without me even getting a say in it, just getting control of the TV remote made it a treat for me, it was only ever older kids too, they have never left me with baby or toddler thankfully.

I was godfather to kids of some friends and lived close, so I watched the kids all the time.

Why do you give a shit? Who cares if he watches it? The parents maybe, but the babysitter shouldnt care. Youre there in case theres a burglar, not to feed or even teach the kid. The kid IM babysitting watched a UFC? That doesnt affect me at all. Im watching the fights, thats for sure, whereas whatever that kid does, I still get paid. Your thread is retarded

I was godfather to kids of some friends and lived close, so I watched the kids all the time.
I met my wife at 16 and she's always been great with kids so once we were going out for a while we'd get the call from all my aunties to watch the weans when they would go out or away for the weekend, to us it was like playing at being grown up's having a house and no one on our backs, although the Mrs did everything I just ate all the grub, plus once the weans were in bed we got to pump on my auntie and uncle's beds, and back then it was tough to find some privacy so you better beleive I took advantage.
<GinJuice>

I met my wife at 16 and she's always been great with kids so once we were going out for a while we'd get the call from all my aunties to watch the weans when they would go out or away for the weekend, to us it was like playing at being grown up's having a house and no one on our backs, although the Mrs did everything I just ate all the grub, plus once the weans were in bed we got to pump on my auntie and uncle's beds, and back then it was tough to find some privacy so you better beleive I took advantage.
<GinJuice>

I read all of that in Ewan McGregor's accent.

Kids aren't that complicated.

Just throw him in front of the PS4 and give him a bucket of cheez balls.

This is closer to my accent...<45>

Heh, your last post felt like a deleted scene from Trainspotting.

Except you would have done heroin at your auntie's.

Heh, your last post felt like a deleted scene from Trainspotting.

Except you would have done heroin at your auntie's.
Haha, that was a few years later...

And it was the fucking last time i babysat.:eek:
9DUW7vq.gif

You need the money from babysitting but the card has all your favorite fighters on it?

edit: this isn't about me its about a friend so I am not going to defend against baseless attacks

Wouldn't even let the kid watch it if he was 15 years old. It's too violent and can mess up your future. Wait til he is grown.

You don't want his parents to put the blame on you when he becomes a delinquent later.

It's all well and good until the kid starts practicing UFC at school.

It's not babysitting when your wife goes out and leaves you with your kid, TS.

Seeing as even power rangers has full on punches and kicks to the face I don’t see why not.

My nephew he's 9 and even ypunger relatives regularly watch with us I see no big deal

Back