Would you be chill if a kid you are babysitting watched a UFC card you ordered?

That seems terrible, unless you're eighty and babysat 65 years ago.
A fiver went a long way back in the day, also when I babysat I was still basically a child myself, and sniffing some new pants was payment enough for me anyway.

First thing that popped in to my head after seeing your username - - Kung Pao Chicken

A fiver went a long way back in the day, also when I babysat I was still basically a child myself, and sniffing some new pants was payment enough for me anyway.

That's £5, right? And twenty or thirty years ago?

I did, it's none of my fucking business what they spend it on, and if you think paying taxes gives you the right to tell someone how to spend money you are probably lacking in life experience.
When you say its none of your business what they spend it on, So you'd be OK with people spending their check on recreational drugs as well?

Yup £5, and it was probably about 22 years ago.

I guess that isn't bad. You probably got free food, too.

Kids today make a hell of a lot more, though, or so says Google.

How old is the kid?

If he’s 3, probably not a great idea.

If he’s 19, he probably doesn’t need a babysitter

When you say its none of your business what they spend it on, So you'd be OK with people spending their check on recreational drugs as well?
Yes, of course, coz it's none of my business.

Is it how I would spend my money in that type of situation? No, but everyone has to live their own life and make their own mistakes.

Yes, of course, coz it's none of my business.

Is it how I would spend my money in that type of situation? No, but everyone has to live their own life and make their own mistakes.
How come you would set a high standard for yourself, but lower it for others?

Babies don't want to watch boring UFC. Put Bananas in Pyjamas on, thats what he wants to watch and its awesome

I would def not let the kid watch, but I'd let the parents know what's up.
My brother in law would let my niece(maybe 6 at the time) watch UFC, and I'm like, my sis is gonna have your balls, even more than she does, hahaha. But I asked, was she ok watching. He said it doesn't bother her when they're standing, but when it hits the ground, she gets a little emotional.
I guess shes a JBG follower.

I guess that isn't bad. You probably got free food, too.

Kids today make a hell of a lot more, though, or so says Google.
That's an capitalist american thing, even now babysitters don't get an hourly rate, they get some money for a takeaway and a £10-20 for the night, back then everyone was skint, done it plenty of times for free, the money was never talked about or expected, it was more of bonus when it came.

Usually getting some good sweets and stuff in was all that was needed.

Are you asking if the kid should pitch in?

Fuck no, you greedy bastard. Are you gonna pay for the electritcuty you use to watch the tv?

How come you would set a high standard for yourself, but lower it for others?
Because it's not my place or yours to set standards for other people, I can only look after me and mine.

That's an capitalist american thing, even now babysitters don't get an hourly rate, they get some money for a takeaway and a £10-20 for the night, back then everyone was skint, done it plenty of times for free, the money was never talked about or expected, it was more of bonus when it came.

Usually getting some good sweets and stuff in was all that was needed.

I've watched kids for friends and family, and it was always for free.

I've watched kids for friends and family, and it was always for free.
Yeah, it was always a family friend type situation with me, usually my services would have been offered out by my mum without me even getting a say in it, just getting control of the TV remote made it a treat for me, it was only ever older kids too, they have never left me with baby or toddler thankfully.

Back