Would Northern Ireland benefit more uniting with Ireland or stay in UK as it is?

source.gif

This must be stopped!!!

The English have had been Belfast for a bit. I imagine there are a lot of Protestants that would not like to see traditional irish catholics take over. They could end up being persecuted in some form.

The English have had been Belfast for a bit. I imagine there are a lot of Protestants that would not like to see traditional irish catholics take over. They could end up being persecuted in some form.
small-violin.gif

protestants are just as retarded as catholics...... dont get it twisted

Nope

Ever since lil ol Martin nailed that memo to the door they have been leading the charge!!!!!!

Freedom to interpret the Bible based on individual view (or based on what the divine king thought or the even better way to remove the middle man Catholic Church, 100% literal interpretation of the Bible, that’s some awsome shit).

Plus the nation state, nationalism, I mean that’s what it’s all about. Fuck Europe. Also I think the KKK were protestant. God fearing folk (although I think some of them have turned into Odin worshipping incel Larpers, which is a shame).

I could go on, but do I need to????

Nope

Ever since lil ol Martin nailed that memo to the door they have been leading the charge!!!!!!

Freedom to interpret the Bible based on individual view (or based on what the divine king thought or the even better way to remove the middle man Catholic Church, 100% literal interpretation of the Bible, that’s some awsome shit).

Plus the nation state, nationalism, I mean that’s what it’s all about. Fuck Europe. Also I think the KKK were protestant. God fearing folk (although I think some of them have turned into Odin worshipping incel Larpers, which is a shame).

200.gif

It's always good to remind people that the Prime Minister of Ireland is an openly gay 39 year old half-Indian whose government continues to struggle with a nationwide police corruption scandal which has seen multiple high level resignations.

leo-varadkar-meets-theresa-may-4-390x285.jpg

While serving as Minister of Health prior to his promotion Varadkar oversaw large-scale medical negligence which resulted in the deaths of 17 women and denied any knowledge. It has been proven that his election campaign, in which he posed as a traditional pro-life Catholic, was heavily funded by an American contraceptive company. One of his first acts once elected was to launch a referendum which legalised abortion. He has also been proven to have lied by a factor of 12 about how much he reduced welfare fraud.

It's questionable whether he will be able to finish his term without a vote of no confidence and the much more likely result of Brexit, as opposed to his doomsday scenarios with the EU smacking Britain around on behalf of Eire, is that Ireland leaves too.

this thread oughtta be fun.......let the ignorance commence!

Just let Ireland be "free". They really need something at this point. Conor was their biggest hope in like 400 years.

Nope

DB6TUQDXoAArfxn.jpg

It's always good to remind people that the Prime Minister of Ireland is an openly gay 39 year old half-Indian whose government continues to struggle with a nationwide police corruption scandal which has seen multiple high level resignations.

leo-varadkar-meets-theresa-may-4-390x285.jpg

While serving as Minister of Health prior to his promotion Varadkar oversaw large-scale medical negligence which resulted in the deaths of 17 women and denied any knowledge. It has been proven that his election campaign, in which he posed as a traditional pro-life Catholic, was heavily funded by an American contraceptive company. One of his first acts once elected was to launch a referendum which legalised abortion. He has also been proven to have lied by a factor of 12 about how much he reduced welfare fraud.

It's questionable whether he will be able to finish his term without a vote of no confidence and the much more likely result of Brexit, as opposed to his doomsday scenarios with the EU smacking Britain around on behalf of Eire, is that Ireland leaves too.

Brexiteers delusional rambling about Ireland, won't change the fact that a No Deal Brexit will sink the UK economy.

Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales should have referendums on whether or not to leave, now that Brexit is a thing.

Scotland voted to stay before, but the majority also voted to stay in the EU.

DB6TUQDXoAArfxn.jpg

Brexiteers delusional rambling about Ireland, won't change the fact that a No Deal Brexit will sink the UK economy.

LOL that poster is perfect.

Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales should have referendums on whether or not to leave, now that Brexit is a thing.

Scotland voted to stay before, but the majority also voted to stay in the EU.

You don't get to just keep having referenda every 2 years until you get the result you want, then never have one again.

That's not the way it works, sorry snowflake / Remainiac.

You don't get to just keep having referenda every 2 years until you get the result you want, then never have one again.

That's exactly how democracy is supposed to work.

The UK was willing to give NI independence during the troubles, but who was one of the biggest proponents against the idea? The Republic of Ireland! They wanted nothing to do with the batshit war or the IRA which outnumbered the Irish army.

I voted Brexit. I regret it, but I would never vote remain due to the disgusting trait of using fear, guilt, bullying and division as a marketing tool. I wish that I never voted.

Leaving the EU is a significant event that the Scots didn’t agree with, so they should absolutely have the option of splitting with the UK if they do not wish to leave the EU.

I came into this thread respectfully and I get insulted for expressing my opinion, which is why I voted for Brexit in the first place.

You want a serious answer? Stay with the Brit is better economically and culturally. Go visit Belfast and compare it with Dublin lol

Back