Would muslims fight for us?

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
An ex-politician down here recently said she was concerned that if Australia was involved in a conflict would the muslims here fight for Australia? Would they end up being a fifth column? A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or nation.
I'm sure they would if we were fighting an Islamic nation, i have no doubt about that, Islam comes before nation or family.

They already do.

They're either barely Islamic, and so will fight for you just like anyone else would/wouldn't, or they're devout, in which case they fight to bless you with the explosions of Allah, the broken god.

do a simple look-up if "god, family, country" to see different research done on the subject.

then ignore it and carry on with your agenda

K6oMm.gif

Muslim first, country that gives them free shit second.

TS, I suspect that you already know the obvious answer. In the UK, more British Muslims left and fought for ISIS than are in the British army.

You have 100 muslims in your army and also a navy cadet program for your muslims, that probably 10 times the number of Australians muslims who have gone to fight for the fascist Isis scum

Just wait until Muslims start making 20-30% of our populations ... A civil war waiting to happen.

It almost feels inevitable doesnt it.

I predict a big civil war happening across Europe and probably the US or the Chinese coming in to save our pathetic weak asses. Not for another few decades, though.

I still can't believe Macron is favorite for presidency ... My fellow Europeans are fucking pathetic.

It almost feels inevitable doesnt it.

It's already started. We are only in the early stages but it is happening. Just look at France which is furthest down the path of Islamification.

This is what normal, daily life now looks like in Paris

paris_louvre_attacks_soldiers_security_economy_112715_500x293.jpg

Part-REF-TS-Par8068877-1-1-0.jpg

stream_img.jpg

image_update_8d221e4226f12deb_1384987454_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

But remember folks, Islam is peace and diversity is strength and anyone who says otherwise is the real problem that needs to be rooted out:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Islam is disgusting. It's filth is on display for the whole world with its weekly bloodbaths and general shittiness.

Their time is coming.

More British Muslims go off to join ISIS than join the army. I remember when Trump said this and our 'liberals' were in a spin about it. Problem for them was, it's true. I had a quick look and there are around 600 Muslims in the British army, whereas over 1500 'British' Muslims have gone to Syria to join ISIS.

An ex-politician down here recently said she was concerned that if Australia was involved in a conflict would the muslims here fight for Australia? Would they end up being a fifth column? A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or nation.
I'm sure they would if we were fighting an Islamic nation, i have no doubt about that, Islam comes before nation or family.
I love how people talk about muslims in the tense that they are a separate race and have their own country.

I love how people talk about muslims in the tense that they are a separate race and have their own country.

I agree and I find this the most offensive part of the 'terrorism' issue. Apologists, both Muslim and non-Muslim, will try and deflect terrorist attacks by saying that the West has been bombing their people and lands for years. WTF? If they're French citizens for example, then 'their people' are the people of France. 'Their lands' are in France.

Are you consistently trying to look foolish in your posts, or does it just happen?

There have been 14 Muslims killed in the line of duty in this war. That's less than one per year. Excellent point. This man and his sacrifice, and that of his mother's, should be commended. But don't try to present him as anything other than the exception to the rule. That's dishonest and you know it.

Back