Would Mike Pence be a good president?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now that Donald Trump is getting closer to be impeached. Do you think Mike Pence would be a good president?

Does he even bang p0rnstars or ever been on reality TV?

Mike Pence will MAGA as well after Donald J. Trump is done with his 2nd term.

As soon as Commander Pence has Trump behind bars, him and mother will be able to do The Ceremony with Handmaid Ivanka in peace.

I think so. I hold similar beliefs as him.

Yeah, he probably would...

<{jackyeah}>

db4e35e7-1bae-4c86-9433-153e136de328.jpg

Trump is nowhere close to being impeached.

While I like Mike Pence and think he'd be a good president, we need Donald Trump right now.

Trump intentionally filled the cabinet with the worst he could find.

Wash them all out and hold an emergency election

Trump intentionally filled the cabinet with the worst he could find.

Wash them all out and hold an emergency election
Lol, Some people say he did this to keep himself from being impeached.

I don't believe that strategy though. But it's funny

Compared to Donald Trump of course.
I don't agree with much of his policies. But if you are Christian conservative he probably would be good.
He certainly would be a good statement on the international stage I think.

The thing is if Trump is impeached or resigns, Pence will be a powerless lame duck.

Trump is nowhere close to being impeached.

he probably wont be.

it isnt unreasonable to say that hes "closer," though. when your "right hand man" and personal attorney are going to jail, along with a list of accusations, hes not exactly in safe territory.

and as for the OP, i think pence seems like a nice enough guy. hed be representing only evangelicals though. most others arent going to care for a lot of his positions.

he probably wont be.

it isnt unreasonable to say that hes "closer," though. when your "right hand man" and personal attorney are going to jail, along with a list of accusations, hes not exactly in safe territory.

and as for the OP, i think pence seems like a nice enough guy. hed be representing only evangelicals though. most others arent going to care for a lot of his positions.
He only has one position...missionary.

giphy.gif

Trump is not getting impeached.

That said, if it happened, let's just say that Pence would have Liberals begging and pleading to bring Trump back.

Back