would luv see Vitor vs Punk & Vitor can juice

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Vitor can juice since it's the last fight on his contract! They don't give a shit over in Japan about that stuff so a ban wouldn't matter if Vitor wants pick up a few money fights over there.

Watching CM Punk have his ass handed to him Vitor style would be a fitting end to his fake mma career!

please make it happen dana!

Why you hate CM so much?

TRT Vitor is GOAT

Cm punk has went 1v1 with brock lesnar

I say he beats Vitor with hilarious ease

Let them fight in Zimbabwe or something as soon as CM is cut from the UFC. They'll let Vitor juice to the brink of death there, I'm sure. They have bigger things to worry about.

TRT-Vitor can hold his own card...
Just put up 10 opponents and let him go all in on the TRT and we have a new PPV-record.

Sherdog should create a wasteland's wasteland section of the forum just for this thread.

I would luv see another trt kick from hell!

I don't hate CM Punk I just didn't like the way he as handed a free entry pass into the UFC.

why are we talking about cm punk fighting, is he getting another shot?

If Punk gets that fight then I should get a top 15er in my UFC debut using the same logic.

I'm quite popular where I live. That should help...

Ok CM PUNK has little chance of winning MMA fights in general because he simply doesnt have enough training and experience.

But the dude has insane strenght for his weight... i know WWE is fake but he did lift heavyweights and other heavy fights like they were lightweights.

If CM punk can actually grapplefuck vitor. Vitors strength doesn't matter anything in that fight.

If he learns how apply that strength with proper wrestling techniques he would easily take down vitor and bash his head in.

Let them fight in Zimbabwe or something as soon as CM is cut from the UFC. They'll let Vitor juice to the brink of death there, I'm sure. They have bigger things to worry about.
I thought dick pills were legal in brazil ?

Back