Would like to know why my thread was merged/buried into an unrelated thread

P

Pwent

I made a thread about trump disproving a bunch of media stories about their coverage of the G20 Event

The thread was based on this portion of a news story. Where media outlets lied about Trump having an "undisclosed" dinner that was disclosed to the press (according to trump)
But, as has been so often the case in so much of the reporting by the establishment media on President Trump, the central claims of the articles are, well, "fake news," as Trump took to Twitter to make clear: the "press knew" about the supposedly "undisclosed" meeting and the "private conversation" was actually in public — at a dinner with hundreds of people. As for the "hour-long" part, the White House said the two talked "briefly."

"Fake News story of secret dinner with Putin is 'sick.' All G 20 leaders, and spouses, were invited by the Chancellor of Germany. Press knew!" tweeted Trump on Tuesday.

"The Fake News is becoming more and more dishonest! Even a dinner arranged for top 20 leaders in Germany is made to look sinister!" he added.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18737/fake-news-trump-smacks-sick-reports-about-james-barrett

It was merged into an unrelated 500+ post thread where it could be hidden where nobody would see it.

It was moved into a thread about Trump Jr's e-mails about potential pre-election info
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...es-the-presidency-v5-nothing-illegal.3574337/

I asked about the merger in the thread but @Madmick removed that post from the thread (as he has done with other posts when he has merged my threads) and sent it to the dump and told me to ask in here, so here I am

As I told Wally, the Putin meeting were merged. Furthermore, yours didn't even cover the meeting, but rather went meta, and covered the media coverage of the meeting. That has been addressed in the latest version of the mega-thread.

These topics are all feeding into coverage of the Russian collusion mega-thread reignited by the Donal Trump Jr. email scandal & secret meeting. I'll go check for an unmerged "undisclosed meeting" thread, but I'm fairly certain that all duplicate topics have been merged.

Back