Would it make any difference to Jones fans (bones Flintstone vitamins cycle related)

The Moloko man

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
......if what he was taking wasn't actually meant to be the steroid he tested POSITIVE for.....
But the much more powerful highly androgenic and aggression causing steroid Mibolerone (i.e. cheque drops)
824381174.0.jpg

https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/cheque-drops/

https://www.steroid.com/Cheque-Drops.php

Basically the rumor that's been floating around in the "supplement" boards the past couple weeks is that
"Why bones tested for turinabol right before the fight, even though he passed all the other USADA tests"
is because he was taking cheque drop for the pre fight boost, and for whatever reason that gear was tainted with Tbol....and this makes sense because

Due to its short half life(3 to 4 hours) it is most commonly used 30-40 minutes before an event or athletic Endeavour

Now with the failed test being for turinabol(even though it's a steroid) it's easier to make the narrative that Jon is just using something similar to what everyone might use to train harder, longer and recover

https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-profiles/turinabol/

It's seems much harder though(at least imo) to make that narrative for Jones "just doing what everyone else would do" or that "Steroids didn't turn him into superman"
When the steroid in question was really something that does this

without a doubt THE most powerful steroid that was ever commercially marketed

6 Times more anabolic and Nearly three times more androgenic than testosterone

Oddly enough cheque drops were more popular outside of bodybuilding. Boxers, football players and martial artists who fought full contact particularly had a fondness of this product and used it to enhance aggression prior to an important match with great success. It wasn't seldom that when a particularly aggressive incident occurred in boxing, that it was rumoured Mibolerone was the real culprit.

a long-standing rumor was Mike tyson used them frequently before culminating in the ear biting incident with evander holyfield

Cheque drops are a liquid preparation of the steroid mibolerone, which are used by strength athletes and fighters, all for the purpose of increasing aggression and performance on the day of competition. Cheque drops are effective when used just 30 minutes before competition. The user will experience increased aggression, focus and competitive drive. Although this steroid does not contain any direct stimulants, it displays a very noticeable action on CNS (Central Nervous System) through a sort of androgen overload. This is the only reason this drug is used by athletes, as muscle gains are unnoticeable with this drug.

And are often tainted because

Upjohn stopped producing Cheque drops many years ago, so not many bottles (if any at all) exist of the original product made by Upjohn. Although legit Cheque Drops are hard to come by, there are plenty underground versions of mibolerone containing products that can be ordered from the underground market.

AND CONTRARY to what Diaz said.....not everybody would be on this since
The most toxic androgenic steroid available.
Using it longer than 2-3 weeks can have seriously compromising results on your liver (even in low doses)
As well as being highly estrogenic, and carrying possible side effects too numerous to list (this was made for female dogs while in heat
mind you)

BUT Jones has such a drive to win, that who knows what he would take.....we already know he doesn't care about doing a dangerous recreational drug like cocaine (not that I would judge anybody that uses it)

I'm digressing though....and i dont want to get my self into anymore trouble.....
But I'm just curious as what your opinions would be if this drug was the actual culprit(it fits the questions marks as to why he would do it before the fight, better than taking actual turinabol that is)

ANYWAYS......
<Fedor23>
<5>
EDIT: personal stories of use from "supplement" forums:
  1. I used to use Cheque Drops (mibolerone) pre-game beforemy rugby/american football games.
  2. The drug is about twice as stimulating as Halo(fluoxymesterone)
    in my experience.
    Players seem to literally bounce of you.
    Problem is that it is EXTREMELY progestenic so its
    use has to be limited to specific occassions.
    (like powerlifitng).
    As far as I know it is only available from a very few
    vet stores. I got mine in Spain and Btw its used to calm
    female dogs in heat....lol

500mcg does th trick quite well. If you're feeling crazy
    go for the full 1mg and you'll see what ROID-RAGE really feels like....hehe godspeed

Last edited:
That's interesting, though wild speculation.

That's interesting, though wild speculation.
I agree....speculation at this time

But what I'm banking on is the fact he popped for turinabol right before the fight (Not after or leading up to)
everyone is right on that point.....it doesn't make any sense at all unless whatever he took to enhance his performance pre fight was laced

But you are quite right sir.....just speculation at the moment
<Goldie11>

Whatever he took, Jon "Coke" Jones, still can't get it up.

Nothing would convince Jones nut gobblers otherwise. They are the most delusional fan base. Even worse than Brock and Conor fans.

So I've seen the theory and it makes sense but I don't think you expressed it quite right in the op. The theory is he thought he was taken Cheque drops but was sold some bunk shit that was actually turinbol. It makes sense because cheque drops do work instantly and clear from your system practically instantly, where as Turinabol does not

I don't buy the tainted supplement excuse anymore. It's been overused.

I don't buy the tainted supplement excuse anymore. It's been overused.
"Come on brah! They were just dick pills! Just something he got from his brother's friend's cousin's former cellmate's uncle's best friend. He said they were legit! It's not Jon's fault they had something in them!"

-- Jones fans

Basically what you're saying is someone cheated Jones out of pure undetectable cheat juice thus having him caught cheating. So Jones was cheated first with impure undetectable gear.

So I've seen the theory and it makes sense but I don't think you expressed it quite right in the op. The theory is he thought he was taken Cheque drops but was sold some bunk shit that was actually turinbol. It makes sense because cheque drops do work instantly and clear from your system practically instantly, where as Turinabol does not
From what I gathered the black Market cheque drops can still be the same chemical composition of the real Mibolerone....just inadvertantly tainted sometimes....

Iirc somebody brought this up in a dimspace thread but I don't know what his reply was, or if he did even

Last edited:
Back