Would it be illegal for Conor to fake going for a kick in a Floyd fight?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Obviously if he actually kicks him it would be against the rules, but if Conor feinted a kick to try and set up his punch offense would it be enough of an offense to disqualify him? lol

It would be fucking hilarious if he KO'ed Floyd with a superman punch.

I can't see it being "illegal", but if he did it repeatedly and it had an effect, he'd probably lose points at least. I'm sure there's something the rules that could be applied to it.

oh my fucking god you fucking people are the biggest losers in the whole entire world

WHY ON EARTH would Floyd bite on a kick feint? Conor McGregor can't fucking kick him within the rules you stupid dorks. Stop this retarded fantasy of McGregor just saying LOL FUCK IT and throwing a kick mid boxing match. It's pathetic.

The rules say you can't kick, why would he be reacting to kicks? When has he, or will he ever, train to develop correct reflexes to kicks?

This is a silly idea.

oh my fucking god you fucking people are the biggest losers in the whole entire world

WHY ON EARTH would Floyd bite on a kick feint? Conor McGregor can't fucking kick him within the rules you stupid dorks. Stop this retarded fantasy of McGregor just saying LOL FUCK IT and throwing a kick mid boxing match. It's pathetic.

Well this is a stupid response.

Floyd would bite on a kick fake because he DOES NOT WANT TO GET KICKED IN THE FACE. You actually think McGregor has any chance of winning a boxing match against Floyd? No, therefore like Teddy Atlas said, McGregor will probably do something ridiculous to make it entertaining.

i just want to see conor getting frustrated and starts kicking floyd. it'll last only for a few seconds but imagine all possible things that can happen from it.

Conor will probably switch into his karate stance and do some feints like that at some point, he might crawl on the ground or something as well, or hit a takedown in the clinch (like a Thai throw) or something
Actually wouldn't be surprised if he dumps him quite a few times just to make it a show

I think there's a good chance Conor might make a mockery of the whole thing for shits and grins

Conor will probably switch into his karate stance and do some feints like that at some point, he might crawl on the ground or something as well, or hit a takedown in the clinch (like a Thai throw) or something
Actually wouldn't be surprised if he dumps him quite a few times just to make it a show

I think there's a good chance Conor might make a mockery of the whole thing for shits and grins
<{fry}>

Well you cant kick so faking a kick is probably a foul as well. Hed get a warning. If he keeps doing it a point taken away. Etc. Etc. But in the mean time it may open something up. Maybe give a point to fake a kick then hurt with hands. Could get some damage for a point given.

Obviously if he actually kicks him it would be against the rules, but if Conor feinted a kick to try and set up his punch offense would it be enough of an offense to disqualify him? lol

Robin Black brought this up as a strategy Conor could use.

Lol

I think it would be like the guy taunting Roy Jones Jr then got KTFO!!!

1*kVHlzvc41qRt4A3sHwND8g.gif

THAT would be welcomed tactic he would place himself out of position for a perfect counter which would result in a knockdown 10-8 right of the bat. Hell maybe even a ko with Conor's glass chin

Back