Would DC and Rockhold ever fight?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Say Rockhold goes on a run at LHW while DC is still the champ. Can you see them fighting? Rockhold has been away from AKA and also this interview he seemed not completely opposed to it. It's not like we've never had intercamp fights before. In fact a lot of times they tend to be good fights. (Browne / Arlovski, Cowboy /Guillard come to mind)

Last edited:
Nah I doubt it.

DC has maybe like, 3 fights left. They're probably gonna be against Stipe, Brock, and Jon if I had to guess. Maybe Gus, however I don't really see DC going back to LHW.

You never know. Jones and Rashad were friends at one point.

They already spoke about it and the answer is no. DC is retiring early 2019, after the Stipe fight he has only 1, maybe 2 fights more. If he loses probably 1, if he wins probably a LHW + a HW defense.

aOGYXKE.jpg

Doubt it... Cormier said he doesn't have much left... fighting wise. And if he beats Stipe... Don't see him going back to 205. More money at Heavyweight... Brock? :eek:

Hes about done in MMA

He wants a Gus fight for the belt just to taste the top again but he would get pieced up. Gus gave DC and Jones all hell in those fights, Luke doesnt have that type grit.

Rockhold is only moving up because DC is about to retire
Stipe could very well be DC's last fight

Unless Jones gets a short suspension i'm pretty sure DC is done with LHW

I doubt he will ever fight Luke, Cain or Khabib.

DC would throw Rockhold so high into the sky that it'd rain salt for weeks.

Back