Would China and Russia become allies and have a war with the West?

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The two combined would be very powerful. Even if there are differences between them they could put those aside to damage and weaken the West, especially America.
The leaders of the two countries have obviously met, and i'm sure America comes up a lot in the conversation, both saying they'd like to get rid of it as a World Power. I wonder if they've contemplated joining together?
Russia is building up it's forces on their border, aren't they? China is spending heaps on their military and there is a build up of theirs around the South China Sea. I'm sure they will be testing the West shortly by taking that sea and possibly building another island.

I keep hearing how America's[and probably the European's as well] military hardware and software are very dated, maybe not a bad time to strike?

They are already aligned militarily... Iran too.

Xi Jin Ping wont go to war yet and wont make alliances with Russia at this point.

Why blow up large swaths of the world when you can simply enable our foolish leadership in making the dollar worth less and less? That's real soft power.

Russians don't trust the Chinese, they fear someday they'll take Siberia from them.

Also, see Sino-Russian border conflicts.

You're severely underestimating how much money and effort the USA puts in their military.

You can't be an ally with Russia. You can only temporarily not be their enemy.

Russia is building up it's forces on their border, aren't they?
well, nato is doing the same literally around the corner
it would be dumb for the russians to fall asleep

meanwhile some hyper US warship is stuck in a canada river

DT7bLTPXkAAEbNs.jpg

Last edited:

yeah i know that. I am saying if it really came down to it i do not believe they would. You never really know what will happen when major wars breakout. But Russians like china more than they like Iran. Iran is the Russian equal of America having Saudi support.

Back