Would anyone want to see smealinho rama in the ufc?

PurpleDrank

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Lhw is like my ex, really underdeveloped. Rama would be probably the second best boxer in thw division next to gus, and he trains at jacksons now. He's also young and i think would destroy a guy like manuwa. Anyone high on Rama here?

Does anyone know who he is?
That's a better question.

Why not. 205 is very weak and needs some talent.

his last fight, take time from stalking chicks on instagram and enjoy

Bunch of "Who the fook is that" UFC drones up in here.

So many people don't know fuck all about MMA except to apparently cyberstalk Conor all day.

Yes, I would like to see him.... at LHW. He was definitely undersized against Ivanov for the WSOF HW title.

Speaking of which.... I would prefer to see Blagoi join the UFC.

Lhw is like my ex, really underdeveloped. Rama would be probably the second best boxer in thw division next to gus, and he trains at jacksons now. He's also young and i think would destroy a guy like manuwa. Anyone high on Rama here?

Of course I would he's young and has a lot of room to develop into a better fighter. He's got holes in his game for sure but compared to some other divisions LHW has a lot of fighters that you can mask your holes. I don't know how well he'd do but he's decent.

Will the UFC have to pay likeness royalties to Mike Tyson because of the tattoo on his stomach?

Who does that??

Perhaps if he fought more than once a year, last thing lhw needs is a prospect that doesn't fight.

I watched him lose his HW title tp Blagoi (who should be in the UFC), but given that I'm tired of seeing the fossils at HW and the same guys in the 5-year round robin at LHW...why not bring in some new blood.

Back