Would anyone care if Borg beats DJ?

DJ will care if borg beats him. He'll care a lot. In fact I think in all of the world, he will care the most.

Sure, maybe some of his twitch fans will have apoplectic fits and commit Seppuku on live stream into a vat of DJ's sweat in order to create a vortex in time. One of them, the chosen one (of them), will be propelled back in time to February 12, 1886 (it's a dark ritual, not an express commuter flight, what the fuck do you expect?). He will then be required to navigate the pre-antibiotic age of mankind while holding his entrails in place with one hand. The ticking clock of his seeping life blood will limit his effective means of communication, and the sacred ritual site is at least 12 from the nearest Western Union office.

A lot could go wrong with a backup plan like that, and ultimately you'd think that such passion about something would be the apex of human dedication to an ideal or outcome, but you'd be wrong. That's just nerds acting like fucking nerds.

Still, DJ would care more. His care would be a dark passenger for the rest of his life. His soul and identity are wrapped up in this unflagging sense of identity and the colossal shame and failure which would accompany losing to the also-rans of the littlest big fight show on earth would likely shove him forcefully away from the light and into the dark side. Instead of steroids and hormones he would inject himself with the bile of virgin olympic athletes and eat the adrenal glands of terrified children to fuel his mad hunger for greatness.

You'll see him next in 4 years taking on Jon Jones at Super Heavyweight. He'll win by KO in the second after dominating the wrestling. He'll also be 5'27" instead of 5'2". Fully half of those inches will be inside of Mrs. Mouse.

I wouldn't care if DJ quit mma to go be a jockey and won the Kentucky Derby

after all the ducking , it would be sweet justice .

DJ fans have 0 self respect

The greatest of all time pound for pound losing a fight?

Yeah. Everybody would care.

Nobody cares about pillow punching midget fighters. They shouldn't even get ranked.

Demetrious Johnson would knock you out in 3 seconds.

Would be cool to see DJ lose but he won't not to Borg anyway

He's my favorite so yeah, I would be devastated.

Borg would become an american hero at least in my eyes. For beating a fighter that dicktucked and ran from legit competition.

Yeah.
DJ losing would be a good thing for his stock.
His next fight, with his as the underdog for the first time in a long while, would get a lot of attention.

Ray borg won't beat mm and once mm bears borg nobody will care like always.

Then, mm will continue beating the other ray borgs of the division

DJ losing will do the division a whole lot of good excitement wise. MM is super legit but he's so dominant that it gets boring sometimes.

I wouldn't care either way...but his 20 fans would probably be devastated...

DJ fans have 0 self respect
524729.jpg

Back