Would America be a better place is Christianity didn't Exist?

@ripskater thinks god wanted trump to be president.

Trump is a walking breathing poster child for everything that Christ wasn't.

But God picked him Lulz.

How are people this dumb

Yes, then the FSM could finally take over
cropped-ws_flying_spaghetti_monster_1920x1200.jpg

Ha ha! Funny.

Follow the teachings of Jesus instead of the teachings of Mohammed. We will all be better off.
I think I prefer Muhammad(PBUH), less of a beta cuck.

I wouldn't go that far but it would be nice if we could replace all the evangelicals with something less retarded and awful.

Imagine a country without dumb evangelicals voting in equally stupid people like Louie Gohmert and the other religious nut cases in the House Freedom Caucus

Maybe than we can accomplish stuff without these obstructionist idiots ruining progress
Christians don't want your progress.

screen_shot_2016-10-18_at_6.01.30_pm.png

burn_this_place_to_the_ground.jpg

Obama-is-a-MUSLIM-200.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You dont see mohammed getting nailed to the cross. Would have cut a bitch if they tried.
Yeah, I would rather be the one who crucifies than the crucified

Of course it would. And the epitome of Western Civilization was ancient Athens, while the height of Middle Eastern culture was ancient Persia. Both declined for a thousand years since the takeover of Abrahamic religions that we are only now beginning to claw out of.

The triple whammy of Judaism, Christianity and Islam are the worst plagues ever visited upon mankind.

did you have to search for this and if so what terms did you use?

or do you keep this bookmarked?
I was searching info about the protestors against Jordan Peterson who demand more genders and to be called by the gender pronouns they choose even when they decide to change them on a daily basis.

I was searching info about the protestors against Jordan Peterson who demand more genders and to be called by the gender pronouns they choose even when they decide to change them on a daily basis.

fair enough, seemed really random lol

Christians don't want your progress.

screen_shot_2016-10-18_at_6.01.30_pm.png

burn_this_place_to_the_ground.jpg

Obama-is-a-MUSLIM-200.png

You're correct Rip Trump is verychrist like.

You would have to spend 3 minutes studying Christianity to know how clueless you are and your dumb comments are.

I see you're still spreading your CT anti Obama nonsense. You also supported the birth certificate thing for the full 8 years.

You yourself are a phony, a blatant liar and completely the opposite of a good religious oerson

Even as an atheist I don't believe America is ready yet. The religious right still provides the needed moral fabric of our society. When more atheists start showing concern for unborn life then perhaps we may be ready.

And this idea that simply being godless somehow means you're more rational than a theist is false. We've seen just as much stubborn irrational behavior and thinking from the godless left as the religious right.

Even as an atheist I don't believe America is ready yet. The religious right still provides the needed moral fabric of our society. When more atheists start showing concern for unborn life then perhaps we may be ready.

And this idea that simply being godless somehow means you're more rational than a theist is false. We've seen just as much stubborn irrational behavior and thinking from the godless left as the religious right.

exactly, whether or not youve decided to worship a sky genie doesnt necessarily give you some kind of inherent leg up in the world of rationality

Back