Woud you marry someone for 10 grand?

Would I marry someone for financial gain so that person would have my nationality?

Fuck yes. Depends also how much.

Then she divorces you and takes half your net worth.

Half my net worth? Good riddance. All I got is few pairs of dirty socks and underwear needed to be washed lying in the corner. She can have it.

I know a guy who married one while in the Navy. He brought her home, inherited his parents house, they had a kid then she divorced him. She got the house and he paid child support for 17 years.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! That just boils the blood. This is proof that prenuptial agreements are necessary.

But that also doesn't mean she's gonna let you bang. Would you wedge it into the contract or what?

Nope, I'd marry her, keep the 10k, and kick her to the curb as soon as she's in the states.

Immigration services are shit at following up.

Was she from India? Stuff that like that happens all over India. I had an Army buddy from India that told me that his parents told him "we need you to go ahead and marry your cousin, it'll help out the family". He took all the money he had saved for college and spent it on a plane ticket to France and never looked back. After living in France for 3 years he got a hold of a US Army recruiter in Seattle to help him sign up in exchange for paying for a ticket to the US.

my girl was hmong actually but i get the india situation too, a had a few acquaintances take the deal and purchase some very nice supra turbos haha

Nope, I'd marry her, keep the 10k, and kick her to the curb as soon as she's in the states.

Immigration services are shit at following up.

probably the sanest thing ever said in this thread.

If I'm living with a chick for a year for 10k, she's not going to be ugly.

You don't have to live with her.

You will take pics with her, have her in your phone as maybe "baby" and a lot of things like that, but the worst of it all from what I've heard is that you need to go on vacation to her home country at some point.

They just don't throw you these papers/documents, they interview you and your "spouse". It's not as easy as people think.

The funny thing is my woman now doesn't have her papers and I'm going to have one of these interviews, meanwhile I'm in love with her. I'll prob have the hardest time out of everyone, ever.

Back