Woud you marry someone for 10 grand?

When I was about 19 yrs old I was offered 10k to marry a nice looking dominican lady. She was already living here illegaly. I was strongly considering it and thought it would be fun banging this milf. Somehow my mom found out and scared her away.
When I was in my 20s I got the offer again from a few more women. All were doninican but none were as hot as the first.
I know a woman (friend of the fam) who was paid (offered) 10k from a mexican/salvadorian guy... they have now been together for about 18 years and have 2 kids.
This seems pretty common in the BX.

sure, what could go wrong?
hqdefault.jpg

Getting transsexual vibes from him. :rolleyes:

£10k?!

Pfff, I'd get married for good anal.

She would have to lube me up first.

Has to be hot, and has to go after a year.
Next year pick up another wash rinse repeat

About the one year mark is where you start to get sick of a women’s shit so that’s the perfect arrangement.

Every year you get a new young hottie to pound , a small cash bonus and you trade them in on a younger model every year

Where do I sign up, I’ll kick mine out today she’s at the store spending to much money again

Not worth it because I'm not desperate. I'd rather marry a woman that makes a lot of money here in the states. The money would go a lot farther in the long term.

Absolutely.

Looked like fun in The Waynes Bros.

depends on what she looks like
Assume she's a trap.

I don't think I'd be down for this. Legally if they decide not to play ball once you get home, what is your recourse? You're a party to fraud at that point.

Assume she's a trap.

I don't think I'd be down for this. Legally if they decide not to play ball once you get home, what is your recourse? You're a party to fraud at that point.

How Is it fraud, if you are consummating the marriage?

If you are banging on them for a year and they are living with you?

My aunt did this for a guy from Korea in the 80's
My friend has done this TWICE with Russian women. He gets a chunk of change upfront then they send her money every month and he gets half. Pretty shady.
He brought one over for Thanksgiving last year and we were like "who the fuck is this?" And he was super happy to show off his "wife" lol. He slept with each exactly one time too, which is good for him because these chicks are smoking hot.

How Is it fraud, if you are consummating the marriage?

If you are banging on them for a year and they are living with you?
It sure seems fradulent to marry and exchange vows under God/the Man/Flying Spaghetti Monster that you don't mean with the full intent of renegging as soon as legally expedient.

But maybe it's not strictly illegal, I dunno. IANAL

For all the single sherdoggies, or even the ones that aren't married, if someone overseas propositioned you to marry her and she'd pay you 10 grand, would you do it?

I first learned of this when I went to the Philippinian islands 2 weeks ago. Girls there would pay American or pretty much any western man to marry her and she'd pay $10 grand. You have to marry her, bring her over to the US or whatever country you're from, then you guys get a divorce after like a year or two or some shit. She gotta stay over at your place just in case immigration checks up to see if your marriage is legit or not.

She also pays for all the fees and shit involved, so you get that 10 grand without anything deducted from your expenses.

Hmm. I'd do it, but I am pretty sure yod get fucked by customs. The wife could do all sorts of shit to compromise yo to customs without doing it to herself, and she'd be entitled to you money once you get divorced, if you're in the wrong city or wtv. Terrible all around. Wood still if she swallowed every night though...<Moves>

For all the single sherdoggies, or even the ones that aren't married, if someone overseas propositioned you to marry her and she'd pay you 10 grand, would you do it?

I first learned of this when I went to the Philippinian islands 2 weeks ago. Girls there would pay American or pretty much any western man to marry her and she'd pay $10 grand. You have to marry her, bring her over to the US or whatever country you're from, then you guys get a divorce after like a year or two or some shit. She gotta stay over at your place just in case immigration checks up to see if your marriage is legit or not.

She also pays for all the fees and shit involved, so you get that 10 grand without anything deducted from your expenses.

That is a very bad idea. I have a relative that married an Irish woman. The INS investigated the shit out of them. Asked them all kinds of personal questions and put a lot of pressure on them to see if they could get them to admit it was a faux marriage. It was complete garbage. They ended up having to get an attorney involved. The INS backed off only after she got pregnant.

I had a buddy in the Army that was dual citizenship Laos / American. He got American citizenship from joining the Army. His mother called him from Laos and asked him to marry a girl so her parents would give his mother $20,000.

He agreed and married her. She was alright but he had a girlfriend that was much better looking.

i was dating a girl who's family wanted her to "marry" her cousin for like 20k so he could get citizenship. AFAIK she didn't do it (at least not when i was with her) but knowing her family as i did she'd never see that money hah!

Was she from India? Stuff that like that happens all over India. I had an Army buddy from India that told me that his parents told him "we need you to go ahead and marry your cousin, it'll help out the family". He took all the money he had saved for college and spent it on a plane ticket to France and never looked back. After living in France for 3 years he got a hold of a US Army recruiter in Seattle to help him sign up in exchange for paying for a ticket to the US.

Back