Worst Wrestling Games You've Played

I thought this meant like, board games. Remember WWE board games

They're all pretty shitty, outside of the N64 games.

wwf-wrestlemania-usa.png

One shitty game did not justify a second shitty game.
It does if it makes a shitload of money. The arcade version wasn't shitty anyhow.

The original Wrestlemania game by Acclaim for the NES was so bad I took it back to the store for a refund when you could still do that.

The WrestleMania 18 for GameCube also sucked. Only reason I got it cause GameCube made it to where I can take a shit and still play the game

WCW Nitro and Thunder were really weak. Huge character rosters made them apealing, but the gameplay sucked compared to the thq games and all the characters played the same.

I liked wrestlemania the arcade game, it was more fun than the other SNES games with that weird power bar grappling system. Those games aged kinda poorly, just a little boring.

More recently, Legends of Wrestlemania or something for PS3 had an awesom roster, but general gameplay was kinda slow and the QuickTime events got old very quickly.

The WrestleMania 18 for GameCube also sucked. Only reason I got it cause GameCube made it to where I can take a shit and still play the game
I completely forgot that game existed. It was very barebones and lacked any story. At least XIX had that crazy ass Revenge mode and the Day of Reckoning games were great.

Sad how Gamecube owners were subjected to this and Xbox had RAW while PS2 players got motherfucking Shut Your Mouth.

I completely forgot that game existed. It was very barebones and lacked any story. At least XIX had that crazy ass Revenge mode and the Day of Reckoning games were great.

Sad how Gamecube owners were subjected to this and Xbox had RAW while PS2 players got motherfucking Shut Your Mouth.

Yeah I loved day of reckoning. Storylines were awesome

Also, I do remember just bring it being fun, but I remember the game pissed me off cause if I'm not mistaken, the storyline mode only took like 30 mins to finish

Last edited:
I want to buy a n64 cause I never did beat WrestleMania 2000 or WWF no mercy. That shit was brutal

For the love of all
That's holy why cannot a game like no mercy for the new systems

The original Wrestlemania game by Acclaim for the NES was so bad I took it back to the store for a refund when you could still do that.

Even as a kid, I had some expectations for a wrestling video game. Original nintendo WWF games were insulting, none moreso than the original Wrestlemania.

At least Nitro and Thunder had those epic rants!

Nash's ones are neat.:)

Back