Worst UFC champ .. McGregor or De Randamie?¡????

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
two-ducks-water-6305733.jpg

opinions???

How is this even a question? Everything we know about Conor points to him not being a coward. He's not defending currently, but unlike Germaine, I expect him to.

Send this thread to the wasteland.

DeRanFromMe literally gave up her belt INSTANTLY to avoid Cyborg.

Conor at least tweets some shit here and there to give fans some slight hope. lol

How is this even a question? Everything we know about Conor points to him not being a coward. He's not defending currently, but unlike Germaine, I expect him to.
Well at least GDR gave up the belt, i can't say the same thing for Colin...

GDR for sure.

I don't think Conor is a coward so much as he wants a certain amount of money to risk potential failure, where as GDR straight up wanted none of Cyborg.

DeRanFromMe literally gave up her belt INSTANTLY to avoid Cyborg.

Conor at least tweets some shit here and there to give fans some slight hope. lol

Maybe Conor was expecting Cucuy to lost to Kevin Lee.. and Khabib to lost to Barboza..

Jon Jones is the worst UFC champ ever. obv not fight wise but hes fucked up at every turn and ruined an entire division while remaining undefeated.

that takes the inverse of skills.

GDR for sure.

I don't think Conor is a coward so much as he wants a certain amount of money to risk potential failure, where as GDR straight up wanted none of Cyborg.

Conor could have pic between Tony and Khabib and he duck both of them. Thats worst.

Literally the most active division vs the least active division

GDS is the worst champ in UFC history.

-Won new belt in a division with no fighters, and against someone who never fought in the division before.

-Won in controversial fashion (bad decision, cheated a lot).

-Chose to vacate instead of fighting the #1 contender.

Conor just wants the cheap UFC to pay him right.

GDR at least didn't hold anything up. Conor keeps pretending that he's doing something while he's doing something unrelated.

Send this thread to the wasteland.

Yeah unlike conor Germaine was stripped immediately, Conors been fucking around forever now

2 belts, 2 interim champs, 2+ years total, 2 divisions held up, 0 title defenses. Stripped twice (most likely).

Conor is hands down the worst UFC champion ever. Derandamie is not even a close second.

Back