Worst U.S. pro sports franchise of all time is?

no SD team has ever won anything (although at least made the WS and SB), and our basketball teams both left, one to become a perennial loser in LA and then the Rockets won titles in HOU

And just our luck, we got to face the Niners in 94 and Yanks in 98 - both of those teams are some of the best of all time IMO.

The Niners outscored their opponents 505-296 that year and the Yankees won 114 god damn games in 98. Lol

those yanks would lose to the wildcard Giants from last year lmao

The Detroilet Lions have to be up there. The perfect 0-16 season, wasted Sanders and are wasting Megatron, two guys that are arguably the GOAT at their position

who can forget the 'Ain'ts when New Orleans first burst upon the scene.
buddy-dilberto-aints-bagjpg-38cb32649bde85f0_large.jpg

The Detroilet Lions have to be up there. The perfect 0-16 season, wasted Sanders and are wasting Megatron, two guys that are arguably the GOAT at their position

You being a loathsome, unwashed, uncircumcised, uncouth, unclean, unliterate(is that a word?) Packers fan aside. and its "detoilet" not "detroilet" you rapscallion.

I have to agree with you. The Lions organization could benefit from a Jerry Jones type of Owner. where essentially all his eggs are in the Cowboys. The Fords owning the Lions they have so many other business priorities that they don't care in my opinion. a guy like Daniel Snyder with the Redskins has swung and missed on everything he's tried but at least he's failing at 100% effort.

The Lions owners strike me as ...meh we're billionaires. so yeah Being a Lions fan is hard. and if we don't get by the bears next week I can easily see us going 0-16 again.

Yeah, definitely. I feel very bad for the players who end up there. Stafford, Megatron and Abdullah look good on a paper but that's about it.

And just our luck, we got to face the Niners in 94 and Yanks in 98 - both of those teams are some of the best of all time IMO.

The Niners outscored their opponents 505-296 that year and the Yankees won 114 god damn games in 98. Lol

I think 98 padres was actually a better team than the chargers who kinda stumbled their way in to the SB.

For lapse of some 10 year any NFC team was completly superior to the AFC counterparts .

85 niners were 15 -1 and basically shutdown Miami's offense after the 1st quarter.

86 bears 15 -1, goat defense.

87 Giants 14-2, with LT and perfect Simms.

89 49ers 14-2, and then established every record at the time in the SB with a 55-10 win over the broncos, outscored opponents 126-26 in the playoffs.

91-92-94 Dallas Cowboys they got there over Youngs niners and Favres packers.

I dont think any combination of AFC team from the period would got a chance against any of those teams.

Yeah 98 Padres were a dream team to me. Chargers best team was in the LT days but we just always fucked it up.

Going by each sport:

Detroit Lions
LA Clippers
Washington Capitals
Seattle Mariners/Washington Nationals-Montreal Expos

Agree with the guy who said Toronto.

Yeah 98 Padres were a dream team to me. Chargers best team was in the LT days but we just always fucked it up.
That 06 team was incredible. They had 11 Pro Bowlers.

not sure about worst, but the Buffalo Bills are a franchise that easily has the saddest story of any team...4 straight super bowls and no wins. Shit. Fuckin' Scott Norwood.

Back