Worst things to eat during UFC events

For example I couldn't watch Holly Holm / Rhonda live cause I worked the next day

Watching it the following morning with my froot loops, when that kick happened I made it rain froot loops all over my living room - it was a disaster!! Froot loops all over the place, cats batting them around etc - what a scene!

Also when I was at a bar and GSp was fighting Jake Shields, I let a napkin on fire and a work buddy poured beer on it to put it out

In this post, you come off like English is your second language..

<26> .

Pizza from the oven. I always burn my mouth.

Should be "worst things to eat if you're a fucking retard"

Yours would be anything since you can't even eat a bowl of cereal without fucking that up.

For example I couldn't watch Holly Holm / Rhonda live cause I worked the next day

Watching it the following morning with my froot loops, when that kick happened I made it rain froot loops all over my living room - it was a disaster!! Froot loops all over the place, cats batting them around etc - what a scene!

Also when I was at a bar and GSp was fighting Jake Shields, I let a napkin on fire and a work buddy poured beer on it to put it out
Crow

hogannodxfe4w.gif

BJFUN3.gif

My japanese GF watch ufc with me, sometimes I eat the pussy between fights. is that bad?

Probably don't want to drink your beer from a shoe

This is absolutely the smallest of all small talk. Is this really interesting to you? Come on, you wouldn't even bring this crap up in a queue for the bus or something

Back