Worst things to eat during UFC events

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
For example I couldn't watch Holly Holm / Rhonda live cause I worked the next day

Watching it the following morning with my froot loops, when that kick happened I made it rain froot loops all over my living room - it was a disaster!! Froot loops all over the place, cats batting them around etc - what a scene!

Also when I was at a bar and GSp was fighting Jake Shields, I let a napkin on fire and a work buddy poured beer on it to put it out

I think the only answer to this is Hotdogs that aren't UFC branded

I'm pretty excited about these Costco chicken wings

I'm an adult so I can pretty much manage to eat my food like an adult.

full-60623-50757-bmgt9ctiiaeeqxf_1.jpg

Bmgt9CtIIAEEQXF.jpg

I had a curry watching Yoel Romero beat Derek Brunson ..... i was so excited he won i shit myself .....

Anything that doesn’t take a lot of work. Pizza is easy to eat while you watch, but a plate of Fajitas that you have to put together would be more work than it’s worth. Unless you eat them prior to the fights starting.

For example I couldn't watch Holly Holm / Rhonda live cause I worked the next day

Watching it the following morning with my froot loops, when that kick happened I made it rain froot loops all over my living room - it was a disaster!! Froot loops all over the place, cats batting them around etc - what a scene!

Also when I was at a bar and GSp was fighting Jake Shields, I let a napkin on fire and a work buddy poured beer on it to put it out
Try fish. Its doesn't scatter like fruit loops and there's no spilt milk.

Hooters wings every time.

Clippy-are you the same guy that posted on MaxBoxing a while back?

I ate chipotle once and missed the main event with the shits.

Back