Worst tattoo in MMA by far

Josh Neer's last name tramp stamp has to be up there:

5914834.jpg

Wow, this is maybe the worst thing I've seen in my life?

Can we GoFundMe the laser removal of this?

Haha yes! I was just avoiding the use because I wasn't sure if I was allowed to use such words on Sherdog. Don't go on here too often, but I've been flagged by MOD's over the dumbest little things (2-3x).

But yea...a definite :eek::eek::eek:le bagle. ;P

FYI I got a yellowcard for it once.

Last edited:
Is the red outline permanent... or was that while the tatoo was still healing?

Not so much a bad tattoo but a bad decision. Sorry Plat nation; I enjoy his violent fights but can’t look past the obvious.

mike-perry-tattoo1.jpg

Yeah. I'd go with Belcher's tatoo of the 1990's Joe Pesci as well.

0414-subasset-conor-mcgregor-twitter-3.jpg

Mostly because it has terrible symmetry with the gorilla head (that has a contrasting artistic style) and his own. Makes him into a human totem pole and covers up his abs.

I'm not sure what's funnier; that anybody thinks it's something other than the GOAT worst Belcher, or that everybody identifies it as somebody else.

Elvis
Rosie O'Donnell
Joe Pesci
Johnny Cash
Honky Tonk Man

JeffMonson_bloody.jpg

Uhhhh.....hey handsome!!

from a different angle:
Image2.bmp
Is just me or does anyone else find it hilarious that a big tattooed tough guy has a power Puff girl tattoo ? Lmao I'm sure Jeff realized the irony of it and did it on purpose which just makes it all the better.

The tattoo artist who said you know what I will take your money to turn your eyebrows into flames is probably a bigger douche then this guy! .........some people just should not be aloud to have kids fyi

cody-garbrandt-jpg.316109

Can't believe this guy hasn't come up.

Self-made diamond neckbeard tattoo showing he doesn't know simple biology.

Weird angel and dove cloud tits.

"Relentless" thrown in there on the left arm.

This man's body is a testament to poor decision making.

Attachments

• cody-garbrandt.jpg
    cody-garbrandt.jpg
    887.5 KB · Views: 176
Back