Worst stand up ever

Bend NvR Break

Order to Chaos. Chaos to Order.
@Steel
Reaction score
So in another thread I got into a discussion about AA vs Roy being the worst stand to ever. Roy had AA in side control and was about to lock in a kimura when the ref stood then up leading to a AA KO victory.

But then I remembered I watched Dada 5000's fight in his documentary. A stand up from full mount?!?!?! First thought? FIXED.

Start at 3:50 give it about 30 seconds.

What does Sherdog think?

Dada was about to go full Oleksiy Oliynyk and choke that fool if it stayed ther.

TS nailed it although Big John stood KImbo up when he had Dada in full mount

TS nailed it although Big John stood KImbo up when he had Dada in full mount

I was thinking about that.
and let's be honest, if a guy is resting or LnPraying for several minutes, I think the fight should be reseted no matter the ground position

pfister vs northcutt was pretty bad. First time I remember a ref catching a strike to stand them up.

I realized I didn't understand this thread properly.

Worst standup ever is probably Koscheck vs Lytle. Everyone thought the ref was actually stopping the fight to give Koscheck the victory because of how badly Lytle was getting mauled.

Feel free to laugh, but I remember her awkward striking style being strangely effective.
It isn't that her striking works, she has other skills. It goes unmentioned a lot, but Dandois is quite large, and she is a really good Judoka, who specialized in Neweza, or the submission fighting part.

As for other terrible strikers, Gabi Garcia must get a mention<Lmaoo>

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Lashley get stood up from being in full mount on Gravedigger in Strikeforce? It was an awful fight, but that was a weird moment.

Back