Worst Song You've Ever Heard

If I Were a Boy by Beyonce.
I'll take your "If I Were A Boy", and raise you a "Single Ladies".

It's as if it was genetically engineered in a laboratory to specifically give fat brides-to-be something to twerk to

I'll take your "If I Were A Boy", and raise you a "Single Ladies".

It's as if it was genetically engineered in a laboratory to specifically give fat brides-to-be something to twerk to

The damage doesn't stop there.

While I dont expect much support on this I think that soundgardens blackhole son is the god damned worst song on the planet. I hate that song.

Modern mainstream music.

What the hell is this? The singing is terrible and soulless; the rapping is clunky and shitty. These posers are shown "playing" acoustic, electric, bass guitars in the video, yet I can't hear any of those instruments in the song. What kind of retard ties a handkerchief to a bass guitar neck?

On that note, fuck Nick Jonas and Lil Wayne and their talentless asses as well:

Florida Georgia LIne - This is How We Roll

It hurt my brain

Take your pick of anything from their discography. Not my taste, at all, and I actually like a lot of country songs.

Fusing it with Pop, however, is a whole nudda ball game.

And here's a mashup of all the songs that sound similar to that.

giphy.gif

Why am I singling this song out? Because it was the number one single in America in 2006. America is a shithole.

This song by ABC called "When Smokey Sings".
Almost every element of the song is annoying

Modern mainstream music.

What the hell is this? The singing is terrible and soulless; the rapping is clunky and shitty. These posers are shown "playing" acoustic, electric, bass guitars in the video, yet I can't hear any of those instruments in the song. What kind of retard ties a handkerchief to a bass guitar neck?

up until now, i had never heard this song. i may have to change my vote. It too was the number one song in America.

yes, but it gets evened out by "The Look of Love" and "Poison Arrow":)
Whatever, I just hear that shit song when I'm out at a coffee shop I like.
Misused saxophones, stupid overdone arrangement, "ooh! ooh! ", I hate everything about it except that it ends

Whatever, I just hear that shit song when I'm out at a coffee shop I like.
Misused saxophones, stupid overdone arrangement, "ooh! ooh! ", I hate everything about it except that it ends
I'm just ribbin' ya. I can't believe they are still playing that song. I don't think i've heard it since it was originally out.

This one just annoys the fuck out of me

Back