Worst Song You've Ever Heard

KhabibTheBeagle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Songs that are made by Disney pet projects and teeny-bopper trash, don't count. I'm talking about songs that the artist didn't intend to be terrible, but succeeded in doing just that.

Florida Georgia LIne - This is How We Roll

It hurt my brain

>2017
>Radio

You can't be serious

Isn't the radio still popular? How else are people suppose to hear about new artists/songs? I'm pretty oblivious as I just spotify and play the same shit over and over again.

'90s songs come to mind probably because they were so damn overplayed (along with being fucking awful songs).

MMMBop
Macarena
Who Let the Dogs Out?
Mambo Number 5
Barbie Girl
Livin' La Vida Loca
My Heart Will Go On

Anyone of those is torture that only the worst people on the planet should be forced to listen to nonstop.

Isn't the radio still popular? How else are people suppose to hear about new artists/songs? I'm pretty oblivious as I just spotify and play the same shit over and over again.
I think it's mostly older people, who don't have their phones connected to their cars, who still use the radio. I use Spotify, almost exclusively, and find new music through that.

Who let the dogs out?

This could be used to get terrorists to confess quickly if played on an endless loop

If I Were a Boy by Beyonce.

Florida Georgia LIne - This is How We Roll

It hurt my brain
Take your pick of anything from their discography. Not my taste, at all, and I actually like a lot of country songs.

Fusing it with Pop, however, is a whole nudda ball game.

Back