4. Machida vs Anders
5. Muhnoz vs Dodson

Zingano - Vieira had the worst scorecard I've ever seen

Marco Rosales (consistent retard) scored the fight 29-28 for Cat

He must've been staring at her ass the whole time

Me, Tesco self scan, the protein bar bandit
{<huh}

3da9f2ba0292b62180620ee516b254a9.jpg

I was confident Dodson beat Munhoz, Machida/Anders was very close, but Whittaker/Romero I do strongly feel like it should have been a draw.

Zingano - Vieira had the worst scorecard I've ever seen

Marco Rosales (consistent retard) scored the fight 29-28 for Cat

He must've been staring at her ass the whole time
Literally couldn't believe my ears when they were reading that decision. Reminds me of the also recent Villante split decision with Barroso. Completely incomprehensible how they were splits.

Literally couldn't believe my ears when they were reading that decision. Reminds me of the also recent Villante split decision with Barroso. Completely incomprehensible how they were splits.
I remember for the first woodley vs wb fight, a judge scored the first rd 10-8 woodley but the 4th only 10-9

1st was clearly 10-9 and 4th a clear 10-8, he arrived at the correct conclusion (draw), but how he got there was highest order cecil peoples

Amirkhani vs Knight was pretty fucking bad.

I remember for the first woodley vs wb fight, a judge scored the first rd 10-8 woodley but the 4th only 10-9

1st was clearly 10-9 and 4th a clear 10-8, he arrived at the correct conclusion (draw), but how he got there was highest order cecil peoples
Had to look it up to make sure this was true. Scoring that wacky verges on the possibility of there having been some kind of recording error.

carla n clowjah...

"hey u guize dont boo carla" lmao

Um, Whittaker clearly won rounds 1,2 and 4. js

Machida vs Anders is a robbery?....F off.

Last edited:
Sherdog Robbery: A close fight where someone lost a bet

Crying about a decision weeks or months after the fact. Get a fucking life

Back