Worst restaurant chain.........

Whataburger is pretty decent . . . Carl's Jr. and/or Hardee's can be too.

We've all got anecdotal stories on good or bad experiences . . . heck, I've had some of the best food in some of the dirtiest sale barn kitchens in Oklahoma.

I used to know these girls that worked at hooters in San Diego, they would go on 'dates' w/ older men for money and swear they never did anything

anyhoo, one of them ended up on Real World Cancun, having 3somes and just being a complete smut on national TV

I imagine every Hooters has similar stories in it's background

All the fast food chains are bad. It's all the same shit. Frozen burgers, fries, and chicken strips.

It all comes down to who's running the store or franchise you're eating at.

I will say, McDonald's is the most consistent. It always tastes like you expect it to. It's why they're the top dog in fast food

i'll tell you what the GOAT cheap restaurant chain is....

Texas Road House, and it's not close. Especially when compared to other cheaper establishments like Denny's, IHOP, Chili's, and Applebees

Applebees as far as sit down, their burgers are very downsized now and it's like they have to ration for wing sauce or dry rub, they are super dry.

To give my sonic opinion it sucks where I'm currently at but back home you can get a great burger with green chili and tots. That place is super hit or miss but when it's good it's good.

Applebees as far as sit down, their burgers are very downsized now and it's like they have to ration for wing sauce or dry rub, they are super dry.

To give my sonic opinion it sucks where I'm currently at but back home you can get a great burger with green chili and tots. That place is super hit or miss but when it's good it's good.
are you from New Mexico?

only place I recall fast food serving green chili commonly

All the fast food chains are bad. It's all the same shit. Frozen burgers, fries, and chicken strips.

It all comes down to who's running the store or franchise you're eating at.

I will say, McDonald's is the most consistent. It always tastes like you expect it to. It's why they're the top dog in fast food
Wendy's, never frozen brah.

Still don't like them though lol

Never been to a Hooters.

My picks are either Crapplebee's, Arby's, or Panera Bread.

Hooters. Bunch closed round my area . Terrible food and the women fell off in recent years .

i'll tell you what the GOAT cheap restaurant chain is....

Texas Road House, and it's not close. Especially when compared to other cheaper establishments like Denny's, IHOP, Chili's, and Applebees
Bruh those damn fried chicken critters are god level.
chicken-critters.jpg

McDonald's burgers have gotten awesome. I still like the odd Big Mac, but Quarter Pounder BLTs and especially the Angus burgers are the tits.

I hate to say it, McDonald's kicks ass now IMO.

Their burgers are tiny. And they now cost the same as a restaurant burger. No point to go there really.

I like hooters food it's not bad. I don't go because I don't like the idea of just staring at chicks in skimpy clothing. To creepy for me. I prefer to be a creep on the DL in public like everyone else.

Applebee's gets my vote. Got a steak and broccli from there. Basic dinner that anyone could pull off at their own house. Broccoli tasted like frozen broccoli that they had in the back that was expired for years. Steak was horrible like I was wondering if they ordered some fake steak. I once had an unseasoned steak just to try it (my friend likes it like that) it was 10X better then what they gave me.

I will admit though the Nachos were fucking amazing.

There's a British chain called Little Chef that's just abysmal. They're almost exclusively located in motorway services stations so they have a captive market. If you've planned your journey badly or are travelling on short notice, sometimes they're the only place to get a hot meal for miles. They wouldn't stand a chance in locations with competition. I expect USA has tons of equivalents.

Last edited:
They taste good. They just don't taste like actual hamburgers though.
Kinda like tombstone pizza. I actually like them but if im craving pizza theyre not gonna cut it. They should call them something else

are you from New Mexico?

only place I recall fast food serving green chili commonly
Yea man, when I go visit i over do it because it's served everywhere, even at the ghettoest of places lol

Back