Worst ref in mma history

Should one of his corner jumped the fence to stop the fight?

• Total voters
My drone argument is looking pretty good right now huh

Cecil people

A minute isnt enough for actual brain damage, but that def. wasnt healthy.

This isn’t a case of someone holding their breath and passing out.

A choke was deeply sunk in and blood flow was cut off which could result in many dangerous complications.

Early stoppage

He could have survived till the end of the round

Watch Cyborg vs Finney, then you see who the worst ref is.

The one and only

BATVXAh.jpg

Winsloooooooooohhhhh yeahhhhhhhh

For as much as I fucking hate you I love you too you sonuvabitch.

you just gotta hope when you get choked out you go limp, some of these refs take shaking and going into shock as fighting back
here - have another 30 seconds of life without oxygen while you unconsciously try and spaz outta that death hold

2z3nsz8.jpg

73foes.jpg

The ref pretty much told Rob to beat him well passed the point of conciousness while he retrieves the all important mouth piece.

Meh. Unknown refs from amateur events (like this one in Hell) is nothing.

But when you look at prime time refs, Herb Derp is the one for me.
If you got a big event, the bigger the fight, the bigger the chances he will fuck it up.
Either too early, or a lot late, but never at the right time.

It seems like he tells the ref that the other guy went out, but for some reason he never stops, i guess because he never received the instruction to stop, and looks like he moved or something and the other guy "woke up", he should had let go when the guy goes limp, it was crazy obvious.

There was a similar fight a while ago when the corner actually went in and stop it before the ref noticed anything gone wrong, and we call UFC refs bad...

Did the guy keep waking back up? Everytime I thought he was dead his back leg would kick up and it woud look like he was fighting again.

I'm no JJ expert, are muscle spasms normal during a choke? Either way though the other dude should have just let go when he thought he went out. Does kind of look like he atleast loosened the grip abit so maybe thats why the guy kept waking back up.

Saw this story yesterday. Losing fighter responded to this. Said he was lucky to be alive and had a seizure while he was unconscious. You can see it happen after he goes out, that's why he moved a little bit when he was unconscious for a while.

Fuck that Ref. Fuck his corner. Both should be fired.

Back