worst plot holes in movies

llperez22

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
what are some of the worst plot holes in films? I mean lazy writing or expectation that the audience would just be sheep and accpet whatever was told.

One i cant get out of my head is from the twilight series. In the second movie/book, one of the good vampires who knows full well that kristen stewart is a friend is unable to control himself when she cuts herself and spills one single drop of blood. One drop of blood makes him vamp out and try and tear the whole room apart to get to her so he can attack her while his family has to hold him back. YET...he is enrolled in highschool with hundreds of strangers year after year and there are no incidents. SO in this make believe world, no one ever gets a paper cut?

You watched Twilight? Good for you.

......and that is barely a plot hole.

You watched Twilight? Good for you.

read all of them first then went back and watched(still havent seen the last movie). Terrible franchise. The female lead has to be the worst female lead in anything i have ever come across. Just stupid top to bottom. But yeah, i was addicted for about a year or so and wanted to see what happened. Guilty as charged.

Because Bella is a special snowflake who despite being the object of the desire of the hottest guy in school and another shredded guy and was asked out by the blonde guy she is friends with and 4 drunk guys tried to rape her or in short has every guy in town wanting to fuck her is a normal girl just like you.

That part in all the movies where the one guy beats up all the other guys.

You lost me at you watch twilight and also you lost your man card:icon_chee

Battleship. Somehow they were able to avoid/hide from the aliens in the open ocean and not be hit by their weapons. Plus 20 other things.

Trojan Jets?
Stupid-Movie-Mistakes.jpg

Raiders. Jones grabs hold of a submarine as it submerges. Then he is still holding on when it reemerges 500 miles away. Dudes got some amazing lungs.

In the Matrix we are told that only "the One" or whatever, can enter the matrix unassisted. Otherwise it takes two people. Yet when the character played by Joey Pants betrays him there is no explanation how he got into the matrix on his own.

IRON..MAN..3..

Not really a plot hole per se. So you mean to tell me that they waited 3 movies to take the shrapnel out of his heart. As a result, it defeats the whole purpose of the franchise.

Dark Knight rises: bruce walking perfectly, bruce sneaking into the city, wouldn't Bane be in his 50's if he met talia as a teen? Wouldn't the city have nuclear fallout from the bomb?, the list goes on. Watch everything wrong with TDKR

the first iron man where tony stark gets captured by the taliban and he builds the suit for himself in a cctv monitored cave while imprisoned to escape. a lot of comic book movie ones will appear here im guessing. any marvel film where they don't just call the hulk in to kill all the bad guys straight away etc

GI Joe part 2. I clearly saw Storm Shadow drown at the end of part 1
Why is he alive in part 2?

IRON..MAN..3..

Not really a plot hole per se. So you mean to tell me that they waited 3 movies to take the shrapnel out of his heart. As a result, it defeats the whole purpose of the franchise.

Dark Knight rises: bruce walking perfectly, bruce sneaking into the city, wouldn't Bane be in his 50's if he met talia as a teen? Wouldn't the city have nuclear fallout from the bomb?, the list goes on. Watch everything wrong with TDKR

yeah and didnt some dude in a jail cell completely heal a broken back?!!

Battleship. Somehow they were able to avoid/hide from the aliens in the open ocean and not be hit by their weapons. Plus 20 other things.

I'm surprised someone even saw this movie.

Back