Worst pain youve ever felt?

Maxilo facial surgery.

I had a massive underbite and they had to break my face from cheek bone to cheek bone and bring it foreword with plates and screws
Before, during and after pics?

When I was a kid, maybe 6,7,8 years old, my left ball started hurting super bad. Come to find out my dick hole was too small and not letting all the pee out, which decided to go into my ball instead. The ensuing measurement and surgery of said piss hole, plus the stitches and aftermath, was probably the most pain in my life. Followed up closely by migraines which kinda make you feel like putting a bullet into your brain to make it stop.

When my appendix burst because O was to stubborn to go to the Hospital sooner. Then after the surgery I wanted to cry when the removed the drain tube from an incision below my belly button. It was like he pulled my balls out threw my belly lmo.

I started LEGITIMATELY training for MMA about a year before I took my first fight. Had been boxing a little bit and training with my friends a couple years before that though.
o ok. I ask because I'm a striker at this point who has taken a few bjj and mma classes. A year of bjj doesnt seem like alot so that is cool ,man. thanks

Been lucky really

Not much emotional pain nor physical i did get knocked out at a football game once but I didn't feel it i got hit from behind

Woke up in ambulance

Next day hurt

catheter wasnt fun
first real shit after hemroid surgery was quite bad and bloody too, but coming off the pain meds after surgery was the worst

Sometimes I wonder why a small burn or a paper cut can hurt worse than a broken bone.

Right at the top cutting off the two fingers at the first joint with a table saw.

Lol wish there was pics or vids of this.
Haha I wish to, then you Sherdog friends could have a good laugh. I was staying for the most home, but when I first was out walking. People looked at me funny, and my friend made so many jokes. Everytime I tried to look to the side, the cramp turned on like crazy. I had to push my head back to the side again to get rid of the cramp And then again had to walk around like a moron with the head to the side hehe. I can ask a friend of mine who loved to take pictures that time, maybe he have a picture.

o ok. I ask because I'm a striker at this point who has taken a few bjj and mma classes. A year of bjj doesnt seem like alot so that is cool ,man. thanks
I mean really it all comes down to how much work you're actually putting in. Definitely recommend finding a decent coach and getting their opinion on your performance/progress before stepping in the cage, everybody's different.

For me, i home dick infecfion as a youngster and had to take a huge shot in the pee hole.

Also had my eardrum rupture

A huge hemerroid i had to have surgery on, not fun.

Kidney stones scare the fuck out of me because my brothers both had them. All my siblings also had appendix out so that's probably in my near future.

For me, probably falling on one of this old school cast iron fireplaces that they would just plop in the middle of a room.

I fell on it with bare arms and hands and you could just smell the flesh burning. I stood up finally and the skin was just draping off my arms as I screamed in agony. I was wrapped up for probably 4 months in gauze.

Slipped on a wet rock and fell over 40 feet onto boulders while hiking in the Jemez Mountains in New Mexico. I jumped right up immediately and took one step and OMG... instant shock. My two buddies with me couldn't believe I was alive. Couldn't walk for almost two months and had no insurance; eventually recovered.

We decided than and there we shouldn't eat mushrooms while hiking or rock climbing.

Slipped on a wet rock and fell over 40 feet onto boulders while hiking in the Jemez Mountains in New Mexico. I jumped right up immediately and took one step and OMG... instant shock. My two buddies with me couldn't believe I was alive. Couldn't walk for almost two months and had no insurance; eventually recovered.

We decided than and there we shouldn't eat mushrooms while hiking or rock climbing.
Holy shit lol

Holy shit lol

Haha! Yeah it was one helluva fun and wild week until that point... at least it was our last day camping. I guess if ya play hard ya pay hard.
Honestly, the worst part (besides not being able to walk and the constant pain) was the rigamarole it took to be able to shower/bathe and drop a deuce. Taking a shit was truly a religious experience for that two months.

When I was maybe 12 I was laying on the couch and my friend at the time took a solid rubber ball and whipped it at my nuts. All I remember was crawling on the floor and my vision starting to go black

Back