Worst pain youve ever felt?

I gave birth without pain meds

And yesterday i got a paper cut

Had a staph infection in my knee the size of a large marble, took over an hour for them to cut it out and walked around on crutches for almost a week.

What else, what else... Had a bout of food poisoning that lasted three days. My anus was raw from all the diarrhoea and at the end I was puking green stomach bile mixed with blood pretty damn painful.

Took an epic ass beating in a unianamous decision loss in one of my first pro MMA fights. Watching the video i counted 60-70 something gnp blows to the dome piece and a dozen or so shots to the ribs, also tore my clavical in the first round. My head looked like the elephant man the next day and my body felt like it had been ran over by a truck. Was in a sling for 3 weeks and the migraines lasted about that long too.

Doctor telling me my 5 day old daughters liver surgery didn't work. Legitimately I have not recovered from that at all.

the pain of heartache and rejection.

jk.

a few times when i came too hard and i felt the burning sensation near my balls. that kinda sucked.
surprisingly, felt no pain when i got an orbital blowout fracture, i would've thought that would hurt.

I've been pepper sprayed before (voluntarily) and that didn't compare to what was the worst pain I ever felt just recently.

I didn't know until after but there is something called Aerosinusitis. I was on a plane after a weekend of heavy drinking and was completely dehydrated and stuffed up which probably contributed to it. It came time to descend and I got this sharp pain in my forehead area that felt like someone stabbing me with an ice pick. There was immense pressure all around my nose, eyes, and forehead. It was unbelievable and because I didn't know what it was, I was freaking out on the inside because it felt like I was gonna die. I didn't want to freak everyone out on the plane so I just tried to keep it to myself but the lady next to me noticed I wasn't doing too well.

But after like ten minutes, it went away but it still lingered for like a day but nothing like the intense pain initially. It was by far the worst pain that I have ever felt.

Hyper extended my knee pretty bad skiing. I thought I tore every ligament I was in so much damn pain.

I'm hesitant to ask.... but strangely curious. Uhhm wtf is that?
The medical procedure in which they insert a probe up your peehole. They did it to me when I was in intensive care after a neck surgery, since I couldn't get up and go to the toilet. When the nurse extracted it, it was one of my top 5 worst moments in my life.

I went over my ankle and twisted it a bit when I wrestled- I could barely walk for at least 5 days.

Trapped wind.

Pain started on my right lower body, which was tolerable. It moved to the left later in the day and I could only breathe in really short bursts. Couldn’t stretch my legs, could only lie kind of on my side, otherwise I couldn’t breathe and would be in agony. Felt like something was broken. Couldn’t shit or even fart.

GP recommended painkillers and medicine to help with the trapped wind. Trapped wind cleared up quickly but the pain, whilst dulled, stayed with me for about a week and a half.

Also had thrush as a small boy, but it didn’t last very long.

Compartment syndrome in my foot. Ran it over with something heavy at work then had to fly the next day for a wedding. It was pain unlike anything I've ever felt (and I've broken a ton of bones). When I got back in town I went directly to the ER and was prescribed vicodin, which did absolutely nothing for the pain. After almost a week I had an MRI and they finally realized what it was and I went in for an emergency fasciotomy.

Basically the damage I did (torn tendon and ligament) resulted in swelling inside a part of my foot to the point that it was cutting off circulation. It was literally dying. The doctor said I was a day or two away from needing an amputation.

Had a jug of capsicum ( liquid cayenne pepper) spill into my eyes

Either fracturing both bones in my wrist, or dislocating my shoulder. Both were pretty fucking bad.

Broken/popped ribs (one recected due to healing wrong) wasn’t the most intense pain. But a gigantic pain in the ass for like 4 months because the surgery after they were “healed”

Most intense was being head butted to the dick in a rugby game. Big ass dome headed mfer.

Many years ago I was turning to the side to talk to a person, then I could not turn my head back to looking forward. It was totally stuck, when I tried to move my head to the right place. Half my body turned into cramps and it hurt like he.. :p That was the worst pain I ever felt, my head was like that 1 week haha
Lol wish there was pics or vids of this.

Maxilo facial surgery.

I had a massive underbite and they had to break my face from cheek bone to cheek bone and bring it foreword with plates and screws

Back