Worst Off-Topic Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky**

Silver Belt
Reaction score
So, we had the great plat purge, perpetrated by that punk ass bitch Bam.

We got the news that we'd have to watch our language and no longer use racism or slurs from Matt...though he was definitely the messenger.

And we've got a bunch of pussies that have either not been posting in here or posting like tutu wearing fairies since DMF called this forum a bunch of Eunuchs.

Well, fuck that. Given a list of mods that are visible in this area, tell 'em who the fucking worst is. Show DMF that you are not a Eunuch! Have a pair and pick your least favorite mod and back it up.

Last edited:
I pick Bam because he's a young kid that thinks that he's a bad ass because he's got a blue name. irl, i'd give him a nuggy and tell him to fetch me some coffee

i can't believe that uncle grave didn't vote for foster.

I pick Matt because hes docked and he locks threads.

first of all, well done nephew.
your mama dint raise no fool.

didn't hear about no plat purge however, but then again, I never go there.

I picked oeshon and here's why. I really have no problem with any of the mods.
At first I thought foster was a fucking dick, but I have revised my opinion of him and
think he is actually ok.

oeshon is probably a decent fellow as well but the whole gay 'better him than me' schtick that he presents is fucking nauseating and I hope he chokes on dolphin guts. he's a foreigner and I hate all foreigners, except last samurai.

can't say i've spent enough time dealing with the blues to really have an opinion on the matter.

i didn't expect conrad to get a vote, tbh

first of all, well done nephew.
your mama dint raise no fool.

didn't hear about no plat purge however, but then again, I never go there.

I picked oeshon and here's why. I really have no problem with any of the mods.
At first I thought foster was a fucking dick, but I have revised my opinion of him and
think he is actually ok.

oeshon is probably a decent fellow as well but the whole gay 'better him than me' schtick that he presents is fucking nauseating and I hope he chokes on dolphin guts. he's a foreigner and I hate all foreigners, except last samurai.

I hope Oeshons fat story telling ass gets bitten by a brown recluse while hes stuffing his fat face at the dinner table and his body locks up while hes doing his favorite thing; stuffing his face so when the paramedics arrive it looks like a fat guy who died because he was fat as fuck and stuffing his face.

you're a jolly fellow.

I picked Conrad because he got his ass beat irl by Dravenous lol

I hope Oeshons fat story telling ass gets bitten by a brown recluse while hes stuffing his fat face at the dinner table and his body locks up while hes doing his favorite thing; stuffing his face so when the paramedics arrive it looks like a fat guy who died because he was fat as fuck and stuffing his face.

some type of poetry was just fucking composed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back