WORST NUT SHOT EVER

Gonzaga vs Chris Tuchscherer is up there in the worst as there was no way in hell that fight should have gone forward. The guy could barely breathe or see straight and it was obvious.

Gina kicked Cyborg in the nuts pretty solidly, if I recall.

method=get&s=eric-prindle-thiago-santos-gif.gif

FYuxv.gif

kTEj73L.gif

Gonzaga vs Chris Tuchscherer is up there in the worst as there was no way in hell that fight should have gone forward. The guy could barely breathe or see straight and it was obvious.
ahh yes thats defnitely up there with the worst as well

WTF wasn't he wearing an athletic cup or they don't make them that small?
do you think those cups are made out of magic?

Thanks for posting the Gonzaga / Tuchscheser pic... this was the first one, wasn't there a 2nd one immediately after the fight resumed? And that one on top, that's with Thiago Sanots from Bellator, right? I remember that one as well as the follow up fight where Santos intentionally dished out a "revenge nut-shot." LMAO

In terms of pain and reaction, I don't think I've seen a worse one. That was brutal

Someone has never been kicked in the nuts.

Been kicked in the testes plenty of times and seen lots of people get kicked also. Never seen anyone carried out on a stretcher and spending the night in a hospital with an IV before. People that tend to react the way that guy did are usually because they are idiots who think they can get away with not wearing a cup.

ahh yes thats defnitely up there with the worst as well

do you think those cups are made out of magic?

Im hoping theyre made out of metal and not the cheap plastic ones.

I cant purposely watch a nut shot video, its immoral and hurts every-man #manballsmatter
can i get an amen?

but I remember manbearpig blast one at poorman's lesnar, it made a noise, sounded some grapes popping.
also Belcher face landed one on the sex himself at ufc 100, im still having ptsd from that.

Good news for Aorigele, there isn't any expected long term damage

Good news for Aorigele. Crazy about Shim, that head butt didn't look that bad, but it was obvious from his reaction it hurt his eye.

Sucks about Fiziev. Wanted to see how he'd do against more experienced fighters. Works out for Nam, though, and gets another Korean in the tournament.

The nut is the achilles heel of male fighters.

Still no Chetereem vs Cro Cop???

Last edited:
Ugh it's perfect (worst) placement and he's moving forward.

never seen anyone trying to crawl away from their own nuts before,make me cry just watching it.

Back