Worst Music Videos of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

InvertedCross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This threads purpose to show all the stupid music videos out there. Grab some popcorn and watch the stupidity !! And Try posting ones that aren't intentionally bad or parody I'll start

This band dubs themself "Forest Black Metal" so like in typical black metal fashion they are frolicking out in the woods...playing instruments that aren't even plugged in fuckin lol. Then being covered in leaves just fucking ridiculous BUT!! the Music is good that's the thing about black metal shitty stupid videos but good music imo all they have to do is stop being so fucking ridiculous a simple video of them jamming would have sufficed

The GOAT worst music video of all time no surprise it's by a black metal band. I don't know where to start between the stupid blue face making those stupid ridiculous facial expressions of all time lmfao @ the eyebrows WHAT THE FUCK were they thinking..holy shit that's bad. The thing is though Ancient is actually a good band the song is good but they make shitty videos that doesn't do them justice

Well what do you know another shitty video by Ancient you don't say? Seems like they have a knack for making unintentionally bad videos...once again what the fuck were they thinking? I really do feel bad for this band because they are good or were good atleast and most people's views on them are being a shitty band because of the videos..."Svartalvheim" and "The Canian Chronicles" we're both fucking good but they will probably never get that respect because of shitty videos.

Can't post the video at the moment but 'bewitched' by Candlemass was pretty bad. The only cool thing about it was the fact that pre Mayhem Dead was in it.

This is one of those it's so bad it's good videos. Ohhh anger is my middle nameee

I honestly can't tell if this band is a joke or parody band or not. More than likely they are or this is the best unintentionally worst video of all time

These are both awful songs and awful videos but crack me up every time i watch them. If you want a good laugh check these

Can't post the video at the moment but 'bewitched' by Candlemass was pretty bad. The only cool thing about it was the fact that pre Mayhem Dead was in it.

I don't think Messiah knows how to turn it down from full on ham.

The crazy thing is the video's director, Jonas Akerlund, would go on to direct videos like Prodigy's Smack My Bitch Up and Madonna's Ray of Light.

nah that's a great video. endlessly rewatchable. screw 10000000000 dollar rap videos that all look the same

funnily enough: I just came off youtube looking for it (after watching immortal's wintermoon video natch, saw this thread title and thought 'bet it gets a mention', well hey...

Great song though..

Lets not forget this one.

Basically anything with a green screen and ridiculous backdrops is terrible. Unfortunately this makes up about 95% of metal videos.

Just noticed that dude from Subsignal looks exactly like Pat Cummins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back