Worst month ever for a UFC fighter: starts as champ, ends up choked and KOed by 2 WW

No one who cares for Michael Bisping should've let him fight so soon after that war with GSP. I know he is a grown ass man and a true warrior, so no one can "let" or "not let" him do anything. That being said I hope his family was begging him to relax for the holidays.

The UFC brass are the real ass hats here. You simply do not green light this fight, period.

the guys just had a bad month! so what!! still the GOAT

Well, in other sports when people lose, their fans don´t come saying "yeah but he made x ammount of money in that match". It seems like in the new "Conor era" money is a valid argument for everything.

Hardcore fan: haha, Conor got choked the fuck out
Conor era fan: yeah, but he made 10 million

Hardcore fan: fuck Bisping, got KOed and choked the fuck out
Conor era fan: Who cares, he made 5 million

giphy.gif
In mma money does count for a lot. If you're a top player in other sports it's expected that you're well off.

Well, in other sports when people lose, their fans don´t come saying "yeah but he made x ammount of money in that match". It seems like in the new "Conor era" money is a valid argument for everything.

Hardcore fan: haha, Conor got choked the fuck out
Conor era fan: yeah, but he made 10 million

Hardcore fan: fuck Bisping, got KOed and choked the fuck out
Conor era fan: Who cares, he made 5 million

giphy.gif

Hardcore street n!gga: He got f'ed up the ass!
Fruity ass n!gga: Yeah, but he made $120 tho

{<doc}

Plenty of fighters have had worse months than this. Bisping just earned millions for himself and his family on the eve of his retirement.

Jake Shields lost father then got KO/T KO'd 3 weeks later against Ellenberger. I know which month I'd rather have.

Air Asia ad in both gifs. It's a conspiracy I tell ya.

Well in other sports 2 losses in a month wouldn't have idiots creating worst month ever threads either.
A July 2016 account is a Conor era account so why should I be surprised.

Rafa Nadal the world #1 tennis player lost 2 times in a row this month, worst month eva...... but he did earn more than any other tennis player and more than Bisping.

Literally it all happened in the same month. Worst month ever for a UFC fighter.

Georges-St-Pierre-def-Michael-Bisping-for-middleweight-title-submission-rear-naked-choke.gif

PopularPerkyHammerkop-size_restricted.gif
Kelvin hardly qualifies as a WW, I think he made weight like twice at 170 and is ranked at MW. Shitty month for Ol Mike for sure though

lol bispings striking is so shit for having done it as long as he has. Look at how his punch is purely arm. Pushing with the shoulder and targeting to land with his minor knuckles. Absolute garbage

The losses suck, but I'll bet he made millions

The guy was widely considered gate keeper not so long ago,, and kept that status for years... Why is the level of fail surprising now unless the ones surprised are new to the sport?
Who's surprised?

Maybe worst month for a champ ever....as far as losses go.

How was Bisbing allowed to fight so soon? He got knocked down and choked out against GSP.

Don't be a negative nanCy

Look on the bright side

He made a cool 1.5 million in one month

Connie needs to come back and defend and the duet of fraud champs will end.

A worse month would be tapping to strikes and getting cut, and then rejected by Bellator

Back