Worst Matches of All Times

Michaelangelo

That doesn't work for me, brother
Platinum Member
Reaction score
What are your picks?

I'll start with a classic one. This is where the famous "Minus 5 stars" Botchamania soundbyte comes from.

Sharmell vs Jenna @ TNA Victory Road 2009 (Which is also in contention for Worst PPV of All Time)

Match breakdown:

Sharmell comes out in a prom dress and Jenna comes out as a stripper to "I Will Survive" with a hardcore pron walk into the ring (with ideal camera angle) which disgusts Sharmell.

The match itself: Jenna basically has no training and has the worst offense you can imagine. This failure also translates into her running the ropes. The crowd doesn't give a shit and this unfortunately goes on for a whole 10 minutes. The finish ends in Awesome Kong interfering and knocking out Sharmell. Jenna
finishes this off with a stripper dance and pinning Sharmell with her vag.

Bonus parts: Jenna pulls out Sharmell's weave, and Awesome Kong fails to catch Sojourner Bolt outside the ring. Kong doesn't even give a shit and walks off lmao.

Last edited:
Tatanka vs Lex Luger at SummerSlam 1994 (I think it was).

Those motherfuckers couldn't even get each other's names right in their promos.

Tatanka vs Lex Luger at SummerSlam 1994 (I think it was).

Those motherfuckers couldn't even get each other's names right in their promos.

Luger is in one of my most hated snoozefests of all time vs Yokozuna at WM 10

Lex Express can eat shit and live

Luger is in one my most hated snoozefests of all time vs Yokozuna at WM 10

Lex Express can eat shit and live
hDtsG2.gif

GOod thread. It's hard to think of some because I usually forget bad matches.

I'll go big khali vs Kane

To make it easier, we should limit it to just the big promotions and no female matches lol

This is thee absolute worst match of all time
The whole match is worth watching for its terribleness or you can just skip to 5:30 and see the part where Koloff actually had to stop selling the beating and literally teach Mosca Jr how to apply a figure 4 which Mosca Jr still botches horribly
Worst part is Mosca Jr won the match and the Mid Atlantic Championship with that terrible performance

Hard to remember bad matches....

Diesel vs Mabel ?

Wasn't there a match where Michaels oversold everything from Hogan because Hogan refused to do the job?

To make it easier, we should limit it to just the big promotions and no female matches lol
To be fair, TS did share a TNA Woman's match so I figured I'd go with a worse one from them. To go from another organization that follows the big promotion and no female rule, I have a 6 man tag featuring Vilano 3-5 versus the Psycho Circus from AAA.

Brie Bella.

All of them.

Not necessarily a botchfest, but Warrior vs. Hercules at WM 4 was one of the most boring matches ever with some of the shittiest clotheslines of all time.

Lesnar and Goldberg at Mania 20.

<3>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back