Worst hangover ever.

Phlog

Sgt Sprinkles
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm 37, a very seasoned drinker and I've nailed myself harder than I ever have.

A work xmas party, a free bar, all bar and door staff, away in another city.

That was Monday and I'm still buggered now on Wednesday. Spent all of yesterday still being drunk.

It was a great night, and I lucked out, because there is a very hot barmaid who likes me a great deal and I suspect risky business might have developed had I not drunk a herculean amount. Whisky from the bottle, half a bottle of wine, shots, 6 beers, 5 espresso martinis, more whisky and that's when I lost track at 10 or 11..

I blacked out and just remember a bouncer giving me a talking to but got no idea what for. I woke in my hotel room on a bed with my legs in my hoody sleeve. Amazed I had all my shit and no bruising. I'd thrown up in my sleep and had to flip the mattress, the other side was all bloody so they'll likely burn that. Hotels are gross.

Now I'm looking after my twin 2 year olds all today and I think I'm going to ride out the current disgust for alcohol I feel. I might be able to have a long break with little effort.

I've never had a 2 day hangover. I'm hoping someone has a story of terrible things happening that makes me feel less of a looser!

I am so proud of you.

Legit. But I would have traded a few drinks for the hot barmaid!

Was pretty wasted all weekend and felt like shit until Wednesday morning. Taking a break from it for a while, at least 3 weeks.

marry a medical professional

oxygen and an IV can beat any hangover.

If only the spinning would stop!

Ive passed out and woken up on a sidewalk a couple times. Once on a rainy night. Lucky i didnt die of hypothermia

Luckily I never blackout. When I get ultra drunk, I always puke and then start getting sober again. But yeah I am 36 and the hangovers are much more severe now so I drink much less frequently.

I am so proud of you.

Legit. But I would have traded a few drinks for the hot barmaid!

I'm very, very, very married. Also I like her quite a bit and I imagine it would be an awkward affair situation rather than a one off. My wife obviously doesn't deserve that but neither does the barmaid, she should be using her prime to find the right guy, not messing around with a married guy.

I'm very, very, very married. Also I like her quite a bit and I imagine it would be an awkward affair situation rather than a one off. My wife obviously doesn't deserve that but neither does the barmaid, she should be using her prime to find the right guy, not messing around with a married guy.
Integrity and morals. You are a good man.

Luckily I never blackout. When I get ultra drunk, I always puke and then start getting sober again. But yeah I am 36 and the hangovers are much more severe now so I drink much less frequently.

I've never blacked out before! Always maintained my narrative.

I went on a 3 day bender in Thailand from the 23-25 of december and managed to sleep through the boxing day Tsunami worst hangover of my life.
Also by the time i called my Mum on the 31st she was hysterical lol I'm was not a good son that year.

Been there. It loses its charm as you age.

The worst I've been was a work party where I got so drunk I thought the Xmas lights were candy and proceeded to bite them off the wire. Also surprised I wasn't beat down for head butting folks.

Went to bachelor party years ago and my hangover was 5 days long. Serves me right, on top of the ocean of booze I consumed I did a ton of blow and mystery pills which I think we're oxy.
4c542c030e77100af774f58a8683b463.jpg

I've had to cut down on partying big time. I'm 38 now and my body can't take it anymore. I cut loose one night last year on a conference trip and felt it for two days. It's just not any fun.

When you get to your 30's, hangovers tend to last at the very least 24 hours.

Ya know, i was just talking about this yesterday about being 30+ and dealing with hangovers.

It could be true, and probably is, that hang overs get worse. On the other hand, i drink more than I did in my 20s and not only more, but i drink the harder shit.

My hangovers are brutal. They come with anxiety attacks. Had one almost come on last night as i started to drink with a friend. Fucking scared right now that it will happen again since that 1 came from no where.

Back