Worst fighter to make it to the TUF FINALS?

Is that why Invicta bleeds money and has to be subsidized by the UFC? Is that why Nunes vs. Shevchenko 2 did 100,000 buys, worse than Mighty Mouse PPVs, and Nunes vs. Pennington did 85,000 buys, the worst figure for a UFC PPV since freaking 2004?

I'll take the hard numbers and figures over some nice thing a promoter supposedly told you.

While those buys are terrible, that's ignoring how terrible most cards are doing overall. Whittaker vs Romero for example both topped at 200k. Holloway vs Aldo didn't do any better. Woodley vs Till was under 200k wasn't it? If I'm not mistaken cyborg vs Holm out performed all but two or three events so far this year.

Tommy-Speer_1718_UFN13.jpg

He wasn't that bad, he had solid wrestling and at the time he had a very good mma record.

Yeah sure buddy...
Answer the question. You may be invested in tying to belittle the experience and knowledge of those who know more in order to put a band aid on your obviously shaky sense of self worth, but nobody’s buying it. You’re wrong. The end.

These are all good ones people have been posting, but the truth is the best fighters never make it to the finals of TUF. The most mentally tough fighters do. You don't have to be the best fighter, you just have to figure out how to find success in an artificial environment.

He wasn't that bad, he had solid wrestling and at the time he had a very good mma record.
Exactly. I don't understand how getting knocked out by Rumble Johnson makes the guy a scrub. He beat WarMachine, Ben Saunders and George Sotiropoulos in the house - probably one of the tougher runs to the finale.

All these guys made it to the TUF finals??

Does anyone read around here?
Reading comprehension is a weak spot for most Sherbros. How are we all going to stay 6'5 240 of shred if we waste time reading?

Exactly. I don't understand how getting knocked out by Rumble Johnson makes the guy a scrub. He beat WarMachine, Ben Saunders and George Sotiropoulos in the house - probably one of the tougher runs to the finale.
The win against G sotos, should have an asterisk. Blatant eye poke prior to win.

Back