Worst EXCUSES from Conor fans? "Khabib threatened to take Conor's family hostage", "blowing kisses"

joyce hacie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor's fanbase getting exposed has been the best part of this not even Conor himself.

My favorite two so far have undoubtedly been:

"Khabib's team threatening to take Conor's family hostage before the fight"

and he said "blow me kisses", not "it was only business"

Khabib proved himself to be the true gangster.

Too bad it could cost him 7 figures.

There doesn’t need to be any excuses. He got beat up by Khabib. Not the first time Khabib has destroyed an opponent.

These threads got old a few days ago though.

Yesterday they were trying to spread the rumor that Khabib popped for roids. Shameless. Never seen a group so triggered and desperate on here.

Conor's fanbase getting exposed has been the best part of this not even Conor himself.

My favorite two so far have undoubtedly been:

"Khabib's team threatening to take Conor's family hostage before the fight"

and he said "blow me kisses", not "it was only business"

These are half-truths manipulated and exaggerated to pretend they never happened. Conor never said it was only business, and he did have threats on his family.

"Atleast Conor..."

"B-bbbut Conor still have more money!"

"B-bbbbut Conor is still a star!"

"Conor changed his bum life..."

"B-bbbbut Khabib didn't come out the bus!"

"B-bbbbut all Khabib did was lay n pray!"

These are half-truths manipulated and exaggerated to pretend they never happened. Conor never said it was only business, and he did have threats on his family.
The UFC already mic'ed it up and transcripted it on their official facebook page. Keep spinning.

heard ppl on vids on youtube of reaaction were like he didnt stand with conor and they needed to be stood up.

LOL dude there must be a very sulky mod who wastelands Conor fan threads. Only if its against them. Hilarious. STILL not taking the loss well. Love it

I hate most when they turn into economical advisors.. I'm like WTF! This is MMA forum! Why do you care about what some fighter makes. Just support him inside the cage but don't take it to far mann.
200.gif

"Atleast Conor..."

"B-bbbut Conor still have more money!"

"B-bbbbut Conor is still a star!"

"Conor changed his bum life..."

"B-bbbbut Khabib didn't come out the bus!"

"B-bbbbut all Khabib did was lay n pray!"
All true actually.

It's so bizarre lol. I'm a fan and love Conor's rise to fame, but seeing grown men have emotional reactions and fighting for the honor of another grown man who doesn't know them and gives no f**** about them is just sad. You can tell just by the look on Conor's face that he wasn't shit talking Khabib in that moment. Just by going on his past behavior, if he had said "something something kisses" would he really have sullenly walked away? Of course not.

Back